• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven

Bug Fables: Just started yesterday, and it's pretty good so far. The characters are charming and it knows how to set up its intrigue. Gameplay's also really good for scratching that itch that Paper Mario's never going to be able to again.
Thank you for depressing me...

Been going through the remake version of Trials of Mana as Duran with Angela and Charlotte. Good game. I just got the Wood Spirit.

Bug Fables: Just started yesterday, and it's pretty good so far. The characters are charming and it knows how to set up its intrigue. Gameplay's also really good for scratching that itch that Paper Mario's never going to be able to again.
I'm planning to start this soon, but if the reviews for Isle of Armor are good I'm going to need time for that. Glad to see the reviews are still good!

Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero (Switch): I had taken an extended break from this for awhile but recently decided to come back to it and carry on where I left off. I've since beaten the main game (only 99% though, ouch) and the Pirate Queen's Quest scenario. I'm going to tackle the Friends Til The End scenario next and maybe a couple of the arcade modes.

Dragon Quest 3 (Switch): I'm at Baramos's castle now and finished grinding to levels 30 - 35. I think I should be ready now to face Baramos. I've heard he is notoriously hard. (DQ11:
He sure was in DQ11.)

I have been playing Celeste more. I managed to get all the strawberries, and also finally cleared the infamously brutal Level 9!

ace combat zero: the belkan war

preparing for the 25th anniversary in 3 days by going chronologically backwards, I started with the JP fanlastion of 3, and just finished the remake of 2 last week. but after spending most of this week streaming on my twitch I gotta finish this before too late.

Bug Fables: Finished up most of everything there is to do in the game (aside from beating that post-game superboss because fuck that), and I can say with confidence that it's a great game and Id absolutely recommend it to anybody looking for that classic Paper Mario gameplay.

Kingdom Hearts II: Finally startin' up that Critical Mode run I've been planning on doing for a while. Apparently it's a whirling symphony of death and destruction, but like, in a good way that encourages smart, yet aggressive tactics.

Fantasy Farming: Orange Season. I now have a new chicken.

Animal Crossing New Horizons - I did the Bug-Off enough times to get all of the prizes aside from the Silver/Gold trophy.

Discovery Tour Greece - Does this count as a video game? Oh well, I'm putting it. I downloaded this when it came out last year, but it wasn't too long after that when I had my surgery which kept me in bed, and when that was over, Pokemon Sword/Shield were coming out. Only just now am I returning to it for whatever reason. I'm happy to have an educational, free exploration version of the Assassin's Creed version because it's just done so beautifully and I could just wander around in it forever, TBH. Lol.

Kingdom Hearts 2 Critical Mode: Finished Olympus Coliseum, and it's actually been pretty smooth sailing so far. Sure, I've gotten my ass kicked plenty of times, but I'm making good progress at an acceptable rate, given that I finished two worlds in one night. The main annoying part if the way continuing works. If you die to a boss or event battle (basically anything that's not standard on-field mobs) instead of getting sent back to the start of the fight, you get sent back to the start of the next room, which has a very good chance of involving a number of Critical difficulty mob fights. It's a very minor point, but it makes retrying a boss fight more annoying than it needs to be, and I wish there was an option to restart the fight right away.

Final Fantasy 7 (Switch): Recently the Switch port received a patch, so I started playing it again to see if the freezing bug I've been experiencing would appear again. Either it has been quietly fixed or I am just lucky since I haven't encountered it so far. But it's given me enough confidence to continue where I left off. I've currently just finished the Temple of the Ancients.

Dragon Quest 4 (DS): Another JRPG I've been playing in-between. I'm currently at the beginning of the hero's chapter after finishing the rest.

Pax Romana Romulus. I just built a well.

Doraemon Story of Seasons. Planted some turnips on Mistwood Farm.

Back
Top Bottom