• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

You can resize things when you post them. But as long as you spoiler the images, it's fine anyway. If there's an issue uploading an image, you can always resize it using an online service like this one. You can also download free programs that do that too.

I doubt it would be necessary anyway. Looking forward to seeing your photos!! :)

Thank you so much for returning to the Art Gallery staff, @Rainbow Cloud!! :D
rc.gif

I don't do artwork, mainly because I'm not that good at it but I enjoy seeing how creative members are with their artwork and posting my own photos

I get quite a bit of praise for my photography, have actually been asked to help with the Rugby League World Cup

I don't do artwork, mainly because I'm not that good at it but I enjoy seeing how creative members are with their artwork and posting my own photos

I get quite a bit of praise for my photography, have actually been asked to help with the Rugby League World Cup
That's ok, you don't have create artwork to participate in the section, though photography's an art too and you're really good at it :)
Are you going to be doing photography for the World Cup?

Back
Top Bottom