• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

Which ones?

• Misty

• Brock

• Tracey

• Gary

• May & Max

• Dawn

• Paul

• Iris

• Cilan

• Trip

• Clemont & Bonnie

• Serena

• Sawyer

• Mallow

• Lana

• Lillie

• Sophocles

• Kiawe

• Hau

• Someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hmmm... :unsure:

As much as I'd like to see Todd/Snap back (the First Honorary member of Ash-tachii!), I doubt it, if because New Snap has a new player character they'll most likely want to use more.

Besides, the Show usually doesn't don't promote side games anyway.

It also makes me wonder if Mallow will be used to promote Pokemon Cafe Mix, though I (greatly doubt that too) doubt that too...
Is there a new player character? The glimpse I saw looked just like Snap to me. If so I'll be disappointed.

The glimpse I saw looked just like Snap to me.

How? Take a better look and he looks nothing like him...
1592576082677.png

Apparently it was confirmed in an upcoming PASH interview that more past characters are set to appear. Also the OP animation will change but we still aren't getting "1-2-3" version 2, I wonder if they scrapped that idea. Kind of hard to understand because the site is in Japanese.

Last edited:
Apparently it was confirmed in an upcoming PASH interview that more past characters are set to appear. Also the OP animation will change but we still aren't getting "1-2-3" version 2, I wonder if they scrapped that idea. Kind of hard to understand because the site is in Japanese.

tbh, it was kinda obvious more past characters would appear in the form of regional champions. But that they had to confirm it in an interview, for me suggest we might see travelling companions and rivals in the future as well.

I've used this image here before, but now seems as good a time as ever to bring it back:

1594945413191.png

Having confirmation of this is fantastic. I was really holding out hope some old characters would appear, but I've learned to never expect very much because, as much as I love this show, it does have a tendency to let me down...a lot. The fact that we now know this is definitely happening has me super excited to see what's to come.

I really hope that means some of Ash's reserves as well. I want the lesser famous to appear, and of course some returns. Lapras never sat well with me.
Pidgeot and Primeape were always the "wait, what?" ones for me. Neither felt very convincing, neither had much time to shine before leaving (and Pidgeot had been around since near the beginning so their lack of cool moments was stark compared to the rest of Ash's main Kanto team).

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom