• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN034: The Solitary Fighter Saitou! The Threatening Otosupus!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a New Summary:Satoshi and Go visit Yamabuki Kiti's Martial Arts Stadium in search of the next opponent of Pokemon World Championships. Satoshi tries to challenge Karate Daiou, the master of the dojo, but he is already in battle with another challenger. Satoshi and his friends went to see the battle and saw that Karate the Great was defeated. The challengers are Gym Leader Saito, a type gym leader in the Garal region, and his partner, Pokemon Otospus. Satoshi challenges Saito to battle.

I got a New Summary:Satoshi and Go visit Yamabuki Kiti's Martial Arts Stadium in search of the next opponent of Pokemon World Championships. Satoshi tries to challenge Karate Daiou, the master of the dojo, but he is already in battle with another challenger. Satoshi and his friends went to see the battle and saw that Karate the Great was defeated. The challengers are Gym Leader Saito, a type gym leader in the Garal region, and his partner, Pokemon Otospus. Satoshi challenges Saito to battle.
So glad we are not getting another Machop line family reunion

Summary implies a 1v1. Poor Galarfetch'd, its only caught to rot at the lab like Gengar and Dragonite are.
This also seems to not be a PWC match at all.

Last edited:
I'm hoping that Ash might actually lose to Bea, I'm curious to see how far down he goes if he loses

Summary for JN036 does mention him being sick since this episode

And why is he feeling sick?

Cause Grapploct grappled Riolu so hard that he suffocated? Did he tap out?

Is he is feeling sick for one simple defeat (with a baby Pokémon) he is weaker than we tought.

Also I find really weird that this whole sickness does not start at episode 35 that is the one that comes after this.

I like what this battle may give to us . I also really like wrestling a lot (It's still real to me damn it!!!) and I love Grapploct for having that style of battling.

Screenshot_2020_0805_193200.png

Ash's Galarian Farfetch'd is there as well.

I guess it's either two on two or Riolu jumps in and takes Farfetch'd's (typing that is painful) place.

I'm not sure why but I have a feeling it'll be a 0-2 blowout.
EDIT: 1 on 1 up in the corner. I guess it's Riolu cutting in.

Last edited:
I hadn't though about it before, but damn Bea's legs are like treetrunks compared to her tiny arms. :whistle:
It's the reverse of skipping leg day.
Leg day only, no items, final destination.

Anyways, if Riolu does indeed steal the place of Farfetched for a 1v1 fight then I'll be annoyed. :/
I think he needs to do his "take over for someone else" schtick and get smacked down at some point for character growth--may as well be now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom