• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview M23: Koko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we were just trolled...

Though it seems Movie AU Ash isn't on the same terms with Delia as regular Ash...

Also gonna go out on a limb and guess we're getting another Cosplay Pikachu :unsure:

That little bit we got actually intrigued me. I wonder if Ash's relationship with Delia in this movie will play a role, considering the relationship between Koko and Zarude is like that of a child and parent.

It kind of gives me M3 vibes, which would be really cool.

DnTNfCnUYAAANYW.jpg

Inb4 Team Rocket does something heroic in a movie (Again) and save all the Pokemon in the forest.

Since his insulting role in "I choose You" I have no faith in Alternate Reality Team Rocket.

Well I have also no fate in the current anime Team Rental though.

Since this movie is releasing so late into this year, it makes me feel like we won't see the next movie for a while. 2021 might be the first year in Pokémon anime history to not have a brand new movie. I wouldn't be surprised if M24 released during the Summer of 2022 instead.

Since his insulting role in "I choose You" I have no faith in Alternate Reality Team Rocket.

Well I have also no fate in the current anime Team Rental though.

Considering we have seen Team Rocket around Pokemon and especially that Cramorant, i think they will help the Pokemon. They can be evil at times, but at least they are villains with a standard.

The song is decent but the singing itself is...not good. I've felt in love with all movie songs since movie 16 so I really hope this one doesn't brake the pattern.

Since this movie is releasing so late into this year, it makes me feel like we won't see the next movie for a while. 2021 might be the first year in Pokémon anime history to not have a brand new movie. I wouldn't be surprised if M24 released during the Summer of 2022 instead.

It depends on how the pandemic impacted the production, but I'd say it's probably returning to normal right now. They can start the marketing in January and release it on July-September.

Still not feeling this movie at all and I'm wondering how they're going to promote it for four more months. Manga adaptation aside for spoiler aficionados, we've seen enough.

It depends on how the pandemic impacted the production, but I'd say it's probably returning to normal right now. They can start the marketing in January and release it on July-September.
They can't start promoting the next movie while this one is still in theaters, so I wouldn't expect any news before March. And it will almost definitely be released in December again; it will take longer than one movie to go back to a summer release, even if the crisis is over by then. Summer and Christmas are the ideal time periods for big movie releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom