• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN033: Would You Like To Do a Pokémon Trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's the starving Team Rocket themselves that are drawn by the scent of the Sweet Honey

Trio isnt used well this series. It is a cheap way

It's the easy way out but this is worse than in Johto Hoenn or Sinnoh since this time they not appear in every episode.

Someone said that Pokemon BW Rockets were 1.000.000 times worse. But I strongly disagree.

Someone said that Pokemon BW Rockets were 1.000.000 times worse. But I strongly disagree.
At least they still have their lovable goofiness. I think their serious Unova portrayal was utterly boring and therefore much worse than their current portrayal could ever be.

At least they still have their lovable goofiness. I think their serious Unova portrayal was utterly boring and therefore much worse than their current portrayal could ever be.

I dont know, I dont like them anymore. As I said atleast in Unova I was hyped for them since I also like Team Rocket as an organization. And we had the amazing Meowth and Meloetta arc. They were boring? Yes and it could have done much better (Litwick Mansion episode). But it was a way to make episodes without depending on them so it was a change of pace in the series.

For me the this is the worst Team Rocket I have ever seen:

Sinnoh Rockets - Alola Rockets - Kanto Rockets - Hoenn Rockets - Johto Rockets - Kalossian Rockets - Serious Rockets - Decolora Rockets - World Tour Team Rocket

Goofines? Yes, but it feels incomplete without Pokemon of their own.

Since this is before Ash's match with Bea, I'm assuming that Ash still wins his PWC match this episode, which would probably mean his ranking this episode will be his highest for at least a few episodes.

Also, this is probably the first time that a particular Nurse Joy has reappeared so many times in such a short span of episodes, right? I felt that the Alola ones rarely appeared, even when considering that Ash lived on Melemele Island during the entire saga, and so the Melemele Nurse Joy had plenty of chances to reappear.

So we seem to have:

- An human Kricketot
- Pinsir falling in love with an Heracross
- A MORPEKO??¿?
-Silly Goofy lovable Rockets

Ohh I'm interested in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom