• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN049: Koharu and the Mysterious, Mysterious Eievui!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Journeys, you've caught my attention, let's see if you can deliver some good television like you have done in the past Koharu episodes.

I personally wouldn't have much expectations for the future after this episode based on this episode. Sandy got its own mini series, Gengar had its own introduction episode before its capture, and we see how they all turned out after they joined permanently in a team. This episode have a potential to be a good one, but it doesn't promise anything for the future.

Called episode 49 being the Eevee episode after it was confirmed Pikachu episode was 48.
So... Episode 50 being Suicune and Episode 51 being Dracovish (Since those are the only Pokemon on the poster left to get an episode).

Whaaattt Chloe is getting an Eevee?

*Fake gasp*

Jokes aside, looks like this is where Chloe can start becoming a main character. She’s steadily been appearing in more episodes recently, so this will give her the focus she’s been relatively lacking so far. Hope they actually do something with Eevee though.

I personally wouldn't have much expectations for the future after this episode based on this episode. Sandy got its own mini series, Gengar had its own introduction episode before its capture, and we see how they all turned out after they joined permanently in a team. This episode have a potential to be a good one, but it doesn't promise anything for the future.
True though with this being gen 8 and them having someone get an Eevee, this Eevee at least has the possibility of getting to show off G-Max Eevee somewhere down the line.

Eevee's pretty clearly there for only two purposes:
1. They find the series lacking and they need a carrier for the secondary mascot who can carry it in her arms.
2. Two minutes of comedy when it gets hit by Galar particles in the next Galar arc to market Gigantamax Eevee plushies.

Oh boy, I can't wait for the second coming of Sandy! I still remember the epic moment when Lana gave her Eevee a nickname and haircut, super important and unique things that nobody in the main cast would have been able to do! And thank goodness Sandy's only battle was offscreen because who cares about battles? Battles are sooo boring and not nearly as good for a Pokemon's character development as sitting on a girl's arms/lap all the dang time! Just like Togepi! Now that was a useful Pokemon whose character development blows Infernape's out of the wat- okay, stopping the sarcasm now. Please just don't make this another Sandy, writers, that's all I ask. It shouldn't be too hard.

Oh boy, I can't wait for the second coming of Sandy! I still remember the epic moment when Lana gave her Eevee a nickname and haircut, super important and unique things that nobody in the main cast would have been able to do! And thank goodness Sandy's only battle was offscreen because who cares about battles? Battles are sooo boring and not nearly as good for a Pokemon's character development as sitting on a girl's arms/lap all the dang time! Just like Togepi! Now that was a useful Pokemon whose character development blows Infernape's out of the wat- okay, stopping the sarcasm now. Please just don't make this another Sandy, writers, that's all I ask. It shouldn't be too hard.
Oh you know they probably will.

At least Togepi did eventually did something....

...In the Generation after it left the main cast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom