• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

One, Two, Three (Version 3)

So how many more remixes do you think they’ve got up their sleeves?
"Together" and "Best Wishes!" lasted 95/84 episodes with just one remix/no remixes, so frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if they keep "One, Two, Three" through the fall. If they continue to last four/five months like version 2, I'd expect just one more version after this one. Rica Matsumoto and Daiki Yamashita in character please

Man, I'm going to start going through withdrawals if we don't get a new Rica song soon. At the very least, it will be refreshing to finally get some female singers for "1-2-3" (Mafufu doesn't count).

It's definitely time to get rid of Pokemon Shiritori though. I don't care if Junichi Masuda composed it, it sucks.

To be completely honest, in these hiatus times, I've been checking the forums exclusively to see whether we'd get a new OP (or version) soon. Way too many status quo changes have happened in the past few episodes to keep the same footage for long, so I'm actually hyped for this.

I do want a brand new opening song eventually, though, but both new visuals and a new arrangement with different vocals sound good for now.

I'm pretty sure they're about to do a handshake or something similar. The only way I could see Lucario and Aceburn battle is if they actually are about to jump apart with a zoom out of the camera, otherwise the framing doesn't look like it's for a fight.

Damn, this opening was fire. 2021 is looking great for Pokemon. I'm surprised Gary is making a return, but ai'm not surprised Iris is here. It looks like they'll be focusing more on the PWC this year, which is long overdue.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom