• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Paint is so much easier to handle, if you really want, you can paint on a whim, whilst wallpaper is kind of thing you have to plan in advance.

Next controversial opinion;

A hamburger is not a sandwich. It's a burger.

A toastie is a sandwich, but that's as far as I'd go with that. A sandwich, to me, should be on sliced bread of some description. As soon as you start using a ciabatta, a baguette, a bagel, a bread roll, a burger bun, it ceases being a sandwich.
I mean a sub is a sandwich. I dont call a burger a sandwich though.

Oh, man, that's terrible. What do you think you put in them to make you ill?

probably the milk :x probably not going back there again, it's maybe our fourth? time having smoothies at this place but the one I got today (shared a bit with him) was very bad. ;_; been sleeping all day

I consider myself lucky that I havent gotten food poisoning myself. Im always really paranoid about it. I'm not too good at cooking yet, so I need to learn to cook stuff thoroughly without overcooking it.
get a kitchen probe - it's what we use at work, and I have one at home too. You just need to google what temperature food should be.

For me all I really need to know is that 82 C is gonna be fully cooked through, in anything, from beef to potatoes. 55 C is medium rare for most cuts of beef, then add another 5 for each further level in doneness, from medium rare to well done. I'd highly recommend getting a probe, it takes a lot of guesswork out of cooking.

This is the one I use at home, it's cheap and does the job.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hey, I need some assistance here. Do 110v electrical outlets have a certain specific plug shape? Every website I’ve searched for this just blasts me with an info dump about Hertz and voltmeters, and all I want is:

• A photo of an electrical outlet(s) with the caption “110v always use plugs that fit into this shape,” or
  • A definitive statement that there is no consistent plug shape for electrical outlets using 110v

Using my new George Foreman, and Air fryer really makes good meals. I'm used to nuking everything but this is cool.
My mom is insisting on giving me her air fryer,and I would like to make stuff in it. Im mainly just using my oven to cook certain meal kits.

I'd like to get an air fryer when we move again! And definitely a steamer too. We bought pork buns a few months ago and really struggled cooking them without the steamer. Only our pot had a lid but it wasn't big enough to steam them in. So I kind of just...fried them on a lidless pan lmao. Still came out fine but definitely not the best way to do it.

Hey, how's everyone doing? :D
Just enjoying some nice coffee myself.
Coffee makes everything better~

Hey, how's everyone doing? :D
Just enjoying some nice coffee myself.
Coffee makes everything better~

Ok I think. A little stressed for some reason, but I think it's a monthly thing, so it ought to pass.

I honestly enjoy coffee way too much.

Same same same! I once drank six cups of coffee and had a panic attack from it, though. So I have to stick to one full caffeinated and decafs for the rest of the day. I also like tea.

I like iced coffee, but I can never make as good as other people can. I also once tried a Vanilla Coca-Cola with coffee drink. Surprisingly, it was really good, like the cold version of a holiday drink.

Ok I think. A little stressed for some reason, but I think it's a monthly thing, so it ought to pass.

Same same same! I once drank six cups of coffee and had a panic attack from it, though. So I have to stick to one full caffeinated and decafs for the rest of the day. I also like tea.

I like iced coffee, but I can never make as good as other people can. I also once tried a Vanilla Coca-Cola with coffee drink. Surprisingly, it was really good, like the cold version of a holiday drink.
Well since I got a Nespresso,I ve been enjoying it. Its just so good I can have a cappuccino or espresso when I want. I never drink 6 cups at a time and I limit myself to 2 espresso shots which gives me a good enough mental boost but its more about enjoyment for me. Im pretty spoiled with it honestly. I dont really like "regular" coffee, just espresso and drinks made with it. Its a lot better tasting. If you've ever had espresso or cappuccino you might know what Im talking about.

We have, like, 3 Nepresso machines at our house lol. I forgot with models specifically we have.
The one I have is an Original Line cause all I care about is espresso ,theres another one that makes larger cups of coffee which I dont need and I have a frother thing. It works pretty well and keeps me away from Starbucks.

Back
Top Bottom