• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Not really. I don't see how the PWC is the reason why he couldn't get starters. It isn't like his whole team is full of experienced Pokemon, especially when he raised Lucario from an egg.
I think it's because they might want to parallel Ash's Kanto starters, and as a result both Sobble and Grookey will remain unevolved.

I think it's because they might want to parallel Ash's Kanto starters, and as a result both Sobble and Grookey will remain unevolved.

I suppose that's possible, but I'm not so sure. Sobble being so amazed at Inteleon does give the impression it will eventually evolve, especially when Drizzle hasn't shown up yet in the anime.

I suppose that's possible, but I'm not so sure. Sobble being so amazed at Inteleon does give the impression it will eventually evolve, especially when Drizzle hasn't shown up yet in the anime.
I think that Drizzile might appear as a COTD. Also, Ash might end up catching something after Farfetch'd evolves.

I think that Drizzile might appear as a COTD. Also, Ash might end up catching something after Farfetch'd evolves.

Drizzle appearing as a Pokemon of the Day could happen, but I don't know if they'd have Sobble excited over Inteleon if that wasn't going to lead to its own evolution. I'm sure that Ash will catch some more Pokemon. I don't know how many, but considering he has a full team relatively early into the series' run, I think that there is a pretty good chance that he'll get a few more captures before Journeys ends.

Drizzle appearing as a Pokemon of the Day could happen, but I don't know if they'd have Sobble excited over Inteleon if that wasn't going to lead to its own evolution. I'm sure that Ash will catch some more Pokemon. I don't know how many, but considering he has a full team relatively early into the series' run, I think that there is a pretty good chance that he'll get a few more captures before Journeys ends.
Well, they did the same thing with Axew in BW.

Apparently, the Pokemon of the Year (according to Japanese polls) is... Dedenne!

Thus, Ash shall now switch his Pikachu for Dedenne before the end of the year. (/s)

I honestly can't tell if this is a joke poll, or the Japanese audience have different taste, or if I'm the one who's in the minority. After all, how on earth is Barbaracle the 22nd most popular Pokemon? Not 22nd in Kalos (which would still be too high), but 22nd of all Pokemon?!

Anyways, given how we frequently point to popularity polls for possible capture choices, I guess we can reference this poll for the next 12 months.

Back
Top Bottom