• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Mostly Eve and more Eve and more Eve. That mans work is amazing. I have listened to a bit of splatoon2 soundtrack *she says while listening to it on a loop*

I'm listening to Daft Punk (via YouTube), who has sadly split up today. You can watch the Epilogue on YouTube right now (I watched it around 15 minutes ago on YouTube and it is the number 1 trending video on YouTube).

Technically *PART* of a song, but... the part of Be Prepared (Lion King 2019). The really long-winded "BE PREP~AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~RED" towards the end. Say what you will about this rendition of the iconic Disney villain song, but Chiwetel Ejiofor totally freakin' nailed the parts that were actually sung.

'Farewell' by Boris.

Ever since @Cap'n Jack introduced me to this band a few months back, I've had an insatiable urge to listen to this album (Pink), Noise & New Album practically every other day. I haven't fallen this deeply in love with a band someone else recommended to me for years; it feels so good to finally have something new to listen to & obsess over TwT

Back
Top Bottom