• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is you favorite internet meme?

aNo0B0v_460sa_v1.gif

I'll probably cop a lot of hate for the last two, but whatever.
LOLcats - I've always been a fan of LOLcat images and will sometimes spend hours on end looking through them on Google Images. Some of them are absolutely hysterical.
Shrek Memes - Brogres, Shrek puns, Shrek stories, you name it. These always guarantee to give me a good laugh. Also the fact that Brogres exist if pretty hilarious. I mean people who worship Shrek (a.k.a. The Ogrelord)? Seriously? Haha.
Cory in the House - Yeah I know this meme is pretty old and whatnot, but I still find it funny. I love seeing weeaboos rage when someone calls this show an anime. Oh, and not to mention the DS game's 9.5 score on Metacritic, making it one of the highest rated games on the site. I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face when I read those reviews. Cory in the House truly is the best anime ever. A true busta.

Much doge, many woof, so cute.

I also hate Grumpy Cat.

So yes, Grumpy Cat and Doge are my favourites because I find them personally amusing and I love cats and dogs.

Honestly, my favourite is the Ruler Of Everything meme.
I love how creative people get with them!

This question's hard for me to answer. I have so many I like... But I guess song-related memes like the Rickroll, Guile's Theme Goes With Everything, Mannrobics, Darude - Sandstorm, and Shooting Stars, are some of my favorites. Oh, and those Tuba Boss themes on YouTube! I love going to the comments sections and seeing all these posts about the imaginary game they come from.

+1 necromancy for posting in this thread

There are so many memes out there, but to be honest, most of them die out fast. Those that are remembered for ages matter.

Harambe and Rick Roll are definitely up there, along with Guile’s Theme...but does anybody remember Bad Luck Brian? Or the Scumbag Steve/Good Guy Greg dichotomy?

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom