• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

After this pandemic is over, what is it that you're gonna do first?

BronzeHeart92

Reaction score
Ever since this pandemic hit, a lot of things we've been taken for granted have been taken away. As for me personally, I'm gonna start simple and go to museums and theatres again. What about yourselves?

I plan to start dating in person again, and unlike last time, I will give a lot more effort into making it work. I was originally against using dating apps myself, but overtime, I realized the benefits they provide for the eventual in-person dates.

Hm... Play music again? Definitely go shopping again, go to antique/vintage shops, eat at restaurants, and see friends again.

I get my second vaccine soon, so I feel like I might do a bit of light shopping again once that is settled in (but still no restaurants and anything frivolous, like antique/vintage shopping.).

Great thread! There's a couple of things I have planned for each stage of restrictions being lifted here in the UK:
  • From early April, just go shopping for junk I don't need. Go to a shopping centre, by some clothes, games and models and pick up a panini and a coffee from a takeaway café. I wish I could lie and say that the first thing I'd do would be to visit a museum, but it's a close second.
  • Once restaurants reopen, do all of the above again, just with a visit to Wagamama's or Cote Brasserie.
  • Longer term, God I miss the events. Warhammer and MtG tourneys, Comic Con, getting smashed on the sake tasting experience at Hyper Japan. Getting on a train to some of these places and churning through a good book or BBC documentary on the way there.

Not gonna lie, this is sincerely how I feel I'm gonna be like once restrictions become loose enough here.

ExBjNjLXIAM6l8E

We are out of lockdown here in Victoria, and I went to Ararat a couple of weeks ago, but everything was closed when I went, thereby wasting a whole day (lesson: keep an eye on their website). I will go back when everything is opened up. But sadly, international travel may not happen until sometime mid next year, so hopefully I will move to Korea to work.

Nothing much, I'm a fairly boring person with not a lot of needs :wynaut: But it'd be nice to go for lunch somewhere again once in a while. Maybe a festival in the summer. I'd also like to travel somewhere, but I guess that can wait until I'm graduated anyway.

To be honest my daily life really hasn't changed all that much since the pandemic started; I just don't really have the energy or motivation to do a whole lot :p But going to conventions again is going to be amazing! I'm also holding on to the sliiiight hope that I can maybe get my old job back, but if that doesn't work out I'd like to try finding a similar job elsewhere.

Probably go out to bars. I used to go out like every weekend and while it's been nice to just spend time at home and relax, I miss laughing with my friends and talking to random people.

I'm gonna go to a mall.

That's another thing I will do. I haven't bought clothes in so long that everything I own is out of style now o_O My closet will definitely need revamping. not that i really mind haha ^-^;

For starters, I want to see my friends and relatives again. Even though being social isn't really one of my strengths, I've missed my grandparents and my cousins like crazy.

Also, I want to go to more music festivals and conventions when they're allowed to happen again. Plus, long walks in the woods and on the beach would be great.

Last edited:
I was going to say "see my friends at the pub and complain about work again" - but if the Government really is power-mad enough to start demanding I flash a vaccine passport in order to do so, I won't be going out of sheer principle.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom