• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make the worst episode ever

ash finally gets to the masters 8 of the world coronation series!! after fighting very hard off screen se we could watch goh catch insignificant 1st form pokemon we'll never see again, ash is ready to defeat leon. the first two battles of the master class are skipped and done offscreen because battles are clearly very boring and we dont want to watch them...... especially when mew is watching?!! we cut from ash vs leon to goh, who chases mew around wyndon city and catches it first try in a regular pokeball and instantly becomes his best friend!!!!! goh returns to the audience, but suddenly, leon spots him and mew!! he can tell goh and mew are far more powerful than ash, so he kicks ash out of the wcs and requests goh to battle him instead??!! goh obliges and clean sweeps leon without any of his pokemon fainting. goh has become the strongest trainer in the world!! we dont know how ash reacts because the anime staff forgot to draw him in any shot for the rest of the episode, but gary calls him a loser somewhere in between

the worst part is i can somewhat see this happening at the end of journeys because of how the show is going atm

1. Goh's Rotom Dex takes possession of a robot, so she goes on doing plotless shenanigans around the city and narrating a thousand Pokedex entries. Everything with her sweet voice. At the end she performs the 898 Pokemon version of the Shiritori song.

2. It's Ash vs Leon in the finals of the PWC. Ash has the upper hand, but in the climax of the battle Leon gets sad as well as his fans and he shouts "I JUST WANTED TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY". Ash chooses to lose on purpose so Leon's fans aren't disappointed, and both Leon and the PWC are never seen or talked again.

Ash runs into Alain again and learns he's in the PWC. He challenges him with Pikachu, though they decide to cut away from the battle for a catching spree from Goh. Goh somehow ends up finding Mew and catches it in one Pokeball. Goh returns to celebrate catching Mew and next thing we see is Ash losing yet again to Alain.

2. It's Ash vs Leon in the finals of the PWC. Ash has the upper hand, but in the climax of the battle Leon gets sad as well as his fans and he shouts "I JUST WANTED TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY". Ash chooses to lose on purpose so Leon's fans aren't disappointed, and both Leon and the PWC are never seen or talked again.
That sounds pretty nice actually. Kinda put Leon in a bad light though.

Here's one:

Ash loses to Leon, and blames Pikachu over it, and the fight goes so bad that they part ways, breaking Pikachu's Pokeball. Pikachu then forms a bond with Goh, and follows him to catch a legendary without any guilt. Goh catches Pikachu as a result, Ash's adventure ends just like that, and the start of the next generation of the Pokemon anime has begun!

I basically came up with the worst episode which was an cross over with One Piece that takes place during Sun & Moon. Basically it's an four part episode that's an Foxy Pirates contest which has most of the contests ending off screen while we jump to moronic things like Zoro spending the entire four episodes drinking Pineapp juice while wondering why it's not making him drunk or Franky trying to find the laundromat on Melemele Island. The only moment that anyone enjoyed was the random cameo by Goh that makes no sense but he quickly gets destroyed in a battle against Donquixote Doflamingo (which we don't even know why he's there or how he got there but never seen from again in this).

A two-parter! The first part is spent with all the team leaders(Lysandre included) and their grunts, singing in together about how much they wanna take down Ash. While the second episode brings back everyone-rivals, all the professors,everyone's parents, and of course past companions-to sing the english openings of the anime, completely unaware of what the villains are doing. The episode ends with Pikachu waking up in a cold sweat, swearing off ketchup forever as he believes that's what made him have such an odd dream.

A two-parter! The first part is spent with all the team leaders(Lysandre included) and their grunts, singing in together about how much they wanna take down Ash. While the second episode brings back everyone-rivals, all the professors,everyone's parents, and of course past companions-to sing the english openings of the anime, completely unaware of what the villains are doing. The episode ends with Pikachu waking up in a cold sweat, swearing off ketchup forever as he believes that's what made him have such an odd dream.
Uhm... Best episode thread is over there.

Frankly I'd have serious concerns about Ash throwing an official match because he's not the only person involved. His Pokémon would work hard to get there and him deciding on his own (or only with whomever he has out in the end) would be betraying their efforts and trust in him.

(I know someone will bring up The Problem with Paras but those were no stakes training matches, not a championship).

Ash loses to Leon, and blames Pikachu over it, and the fight goes so bad that they part ways, breaking Pikachu's Pokeball. Pikachu then forms a bond with Goh, and follows him to catch a legendary without any guilt. Goh catches Pikachu as a result, Ash's adventure ends just like that, and the start of the next generation of the Pokemon anime has begun!

I think if that happens I wouldn't even hide my bias towards Goh-I would just straight on start hating him.

Here's one: Goh catches a Charizard and gets Mega Evolution, as well as all other pokemon Ash has-and in previews its implied to be Ash's pokemon, when in reality its actually Goh's new ones-which will now hog screentime.

Series finale:
Shudo's Pokémon rebellion happens. It's utter chaos, and Ash and his friends try to figure out what's happened and calm them down. Thankfully, Pikachu and the others are still loyal to them.

Over time, they learn this has happened before; in the distant past Pokémon turned against humans and wiped out past civilizations, in fact more than once.
Ultimately, it turns out in the depths of some mountain is a mysterious machine sending out radio waves that seem to be controlling the Pokémon. They go to destroy it and are met with an unusual being.

This being explains that Pokémon were genetically engineered beings created to cyclically wipe out humanity to stop humans from destroying themselves with genetic engineered creatures, but he gives Ash three choices to resolve the issue:
*He can destroy all Pokémon because humans cannot coexist with genetically engineered beings, but is warned that humans might still destroy themselves with other genetically engineered creatures. Pikachu is kept carefully off-screen during this.
*He can sacrifice himself but be able to control all Pokémon...somehow.
*He can forcibly fuse all Pokémon and humans together.
Ash refuses these choices, pointing out that none of this makes sense, but the entity informs him that if he does not make one humanity will be destroyed. The show ends without us learning what Ash does.
I know this is a years old meme, but...:p

Series finale:
Shudo's Pokémon rebellion happens. It's utter chaos, and Ash and his friends try to figure out what's happened and calm them down. Thankfully, Pikachu and the others are still loyal to them.

Over time, they learn this has happened before; in the distant past Pokémon turned against humans and wiped out past civilizations, in fact more than once.
Ultimately, it turns out in the depths of some mountain is a mysterious machine sending out radio waves that seem to be controlling the Pokémon. They go to destroy it and are met with an unusual being.

This being explains that Pokémon were genetically engineered beings created to cyclically wipe out humanity to stop humans from destroying themselves with genetic engineered creatures, but he gives Ash three choices to resolve the issue:
*He can destroy all Pokémon because humans cannot coexist with genetically engineered beings, but is warned that humans might still destroy themselves with other genetically engineered creatures. Pikachu is kept carefully off-screen during this.
Ash refuses these choices, pointing out that none of this makes sense, but the entity informs him that if he does not make one humanity will be destroyed. The show ends without us learning what Ash does.
LMFAO MASS EFFECT

I'm aware that majority of the fandom likes Amourshipping, so...

Serena returns and gets a HUGE crush on Goh. Meanwhile, Ash is humiliated like never before and we get absolutely no appearance of Serena's pokemon, goal, or what she has been up to or any mention/flashback of Kalos. And her entire character development is thrown out the window for this two-episode(*gasp*) return of her being reverted back to what she was in the first half of XY.

Series finale:

This sounds like a mix of what I remember of that tournament arc from Medabots, Shinzo/Mushrambo and Mass Effect 3.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom