• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Rocket Recruitment

Prepare for trouble....and make it double!

To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all peoples within our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

<glitchy Nidoran♂ cry>

Ahem....if it isn't clear, I'm pledging my loyalty to Giovanni. Can't go wrong with the classics.

Prepare for trouble....and make it double!

To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all peoples within our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

<glitchy Nidoran♂ cry>

Ahem....if it isn't clear, I'm pledging my loyalty to Giovanni. Can't go wrong with the classics.
Welcome aboard! Glad to have yeh on Team RR.

I will gladly join you! I will totally destroy you with my level 100 Gigantamax Cinderace, though.

Team Rainbow Rocket cannot dissolve under the leadership of Giovanni. "To unite all peoples within our nation" is a commitment, not a convenience.
We'll stick around with Rainbow Rocket fer now, because it suits our goals, but once we've got what we need, we'll be on our way.

It may have appeared that way to you. The boss is a consummate gentleman, but do not mistake that for a sign of weakness. He always gets what he wants, by any means he deems necessary.
There is a certain someone who would probably go farther if given the chance. Just because we're currently unified as one, don't think your boss is all powerful. Sure, he is certainly powerful but he can be defeated.

There is a certain someone who would probably go farther if given the chance. Just because we're currently unified as one, don't think your boss is all powerful. Sure, he is certainly powerful but he can be defeated.
Defeated? Never. Only delayed. Resist all you like, but one way or another, you will come to see things Team Rocket's way. And why shouldn't you? After all, under Giovanni's leadership, all of us stand to prosper for eternity. All the multiverse exists for our glory.

Back
Top Bottom