• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Rocket Recruitment

Isn't there like a button or something that can get rid of threads?
Of course, I could use my ultimate Head Administrator powers to completely obliterate the forums. Giovanni was kind enough...or foolish enough, to grant me those powers.
However, that is the easy way out, and, while it would work for the forums, it will not work anywhere else. I would still need to find a way to erase everything else.

Missingno. So we meet again. For the first time, for the last time.
You don't honestly believe that after twenty-five years, I intend to stay tucked away in the first generation as a mere curiosity of yesteryear? I was fully formatted, promised a permanent place among all Pokémon, and then left to languish, unfinished and malfunctioning. Well, no longer. Through Team Rainbow Rocket, I will finally have my voice heard. I will secure my place among all other Pokémon. Help make it happen, and I could do wonderful things for you. Tell me, is there anything you wish you had more of?

Tell me, is there anything you wish you had more of?
I wish there were more of me. Then I could rely on myself to reach my objectives, instead of needing to rely on the inferior and incomplete members of Team Galactic.
Can you help me with this, Missingno.?

Back
Top Bottom