• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Rocket Recruitment

Now that I can do. Stand back a little bit. *cracks knuckles* ....wait, when did I get those? Never mind. Ahem....

Higitus figitus migitus mum, prestidigitonium!

Congratulations, you now have a hundred and twenty-eight Cosmog.
Excellent, excellent. Now I should be able to move around the interdimensional portals without the assistance of Team Rainbow Rocket.

Also, Cyrus, how does it feel getting kicked off the youtube channel and getting replaced by some random guy from the Aether Foundation?
I am ambivalent. Running that YouTube channel was a waste of time and effort, so I am not displeased that Faba was put in charge.

I make all my decisions based on logic. For example, my decision to become a part-time Team Rocket member was due to joining having the least likely chance of causing me mental, emotional, and/or physical harm. And also the 401K.

Back
Top Bottom