• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

Day 1

1. @HumanDawn
  2. @Jinjo
  3. @Rainbow Cloud
  4. @prog rocker
  5. @Midorikawa
  6. @Space
  7. @Tood
  8. @ExLight
  9. @Feenie
  10. @Frozen Fennec
  11. @ZinnLav
  12. @DawningWinds
  13. @Timaeus
Day 1: The Fight Begins

At the tip of where the sword meets the Bionis, the Allied People of the Bionis grouped, ready for battle. On the ground, the Homs generals Vangarre and Otharon commanded troops of Colony Defense Force grunts, while reinforcements from the air were covered by Prince Kallian of the High Entia and Alvis, the High Entia seer. In the front of the army stood Shulk and his crew.

From around the corner, a Mechon scout unit came into view in front of a pile of supplies. Noticing the group, it blared an earsplitting siren, notifying some M-58 units nearby of the incoming attack. With a jump and slash of the Monado, Shulk split the scout unit in two. The fight had begun.

Day 1 has begun. It will end at 11PM EST on Saturday, April 10. A timer can be found here.

Well I'm going to claim right away and say that I'm a boring Vanilla... again.
So don't expect me to contribute much to this game, I only joined so there would be enough people and now I can't even have the enjoyment of using a role. Oh well, it happens.
Vote: HumanDawn
Because it'd be funny if he died D1 on the game he's been waiting months for.

Vote: Timaeus
The only player on the list I haven't played with before.

This claim right away can't be assumed to be town as easily as Miller, since some games have multiple Vanilla and many other games have no Vanilla, making it a less-risky claim, since a counterclaim is less likely and wouldn't prove you scum even if there was, though I do think claiming right away, without really any idea of what the balance is like or if a Vanilla would feel out of place with other roles does still make me want to lean a bit towards it being true, though. The annoyance with rolling Vanilla again makes sense and doesn't read as forced to me. Not currently interested in voting you, but future information that I cannot predict means this could change. If it is fake, a Tracker result or just weird balance with a Vanilla will give that away. I'm not gonna treat you as confirmed town because that'd be dumb based on Vanilla claim, but until I get a chance a good read on people (including you because a Vanilla claim and its seeming validity does not seem like good sole basis for a read on people later on), I'll treat you as a bit more town than other players.

So don't expect me to contribute much to this game, I only joined so there would be enough people and now I can't even have the enjoyment of using a role.
I'm not sure why you felt the need to claim this, though? I can understand a miller claiming right off the bat, but I don't really get why you felt the need to as a vanilla (if that's what you are).

So don't expect me to contribute much to this game, I only joined so there would be enough people and now I can't even have the enjoyment of using a role. Oh well, it happens.
Vote: HumanDawn
Because it'd be funny if he died D1 on the game he's been waiting months for.
Vote: Timaeus
The only player on the list I haven't played with before.

This claim right away can't be assumed to be town as easily as Miller, since some games have multiple Vanilla and many other games have no Vanilla, making it a less-risky claim, since a counterclaim is less likely and wouldn't prove you scum even if there was, though I do think claiming right away, without really any idea of what the balance is like or if a Vanilla would feel out of place with other roles does still make me want to lean a bit towards it being true, though. The annoyance with rolling Vanilla again makes sense and doesn't read as forced to me. Not currently interested in voting you, but future information that I cannot predict means this could change. If it is fake, a Tracker result or just weird balance with a Vanilla will give that away. I'm not gonna treat you as confirmed town because that'd be dumb based on Vanilla claim, but until I get a chance a good read on people (including you because a Vanilla claim and its seeming validity does not seem like good sole basis for a read on people later on), I'll treat you as a bit more town than other players.

Welcome both of you to my Town core.

Never lynching any of you today.

I'm not sure why you felt the need to claim this, though? I can understand a miller claiming right off the bat, but I don't really get why you felt the need to as a vanilla (if that's what you are).

ZinnLav already explained why though :unsure:

VOTE: Feenie

Flavour analysis:

While Xenoblade Chronicles is a game with a large variety of characters with various abilities and talents, there is a minor character who has enough of a presence in the story to be in the game and also be a Vanilla.

Juju would fit perfectly as a Vanilla for having no notable characteristics or powers that would make him be of any use, while still being involved enough to justify him being a Vanilla in this game.

wqop16e1rdl01.png

ZinnLav already explained why though :unsure:

VOTE: Feenie
Not really?
I don't see an explanation here. I see them saying they're vanilla, but I don't see the reasoning behind why they felt it necessary to claim.

Juju would fit perfectly as a Vanilla for having no notable characteristics or powers that would make him be of any use, while still being involved enough to justify him being a Vanilla in this game.
I guess if there's a character that fits the claim I'll leave it be. Does anyone else here play Xenoblade and back up that this character would fit the role?

Not really?

I don't see an explanation here. I see them saying they're vanilla, but I don't see the reasoning behind why they felt it necessary to claim.

They joined to help fill the game up. They got Vanilla which demotivated them from playing the game as it isn’t a fun role and wanted to claim it straight.

I guess if there's a character that fits the claim I'll leave it be. Does anyone else here play Xenoblade and back up that this character would fit the role?

mEmEs...

They joined to help fill the game up. They got Vanilla which demotivated them from playing the game as it isn’t a fun role and wanted to claim it straight.
Hmm, okay. I'm more willing to believe this considering there's a character that fits the role.

Back
Top Bottom