• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

Putting together a grab and go emergency bag for my cat in case we have to evacuate. If Prime and I have to leave, Lulu is coming with us and I want to have a supply of food and necessities on hand. I already have a soft sided cooler bag, along with a small food scoop and a pair of bowls. I just want a nice resealable container to store a supply of her kibble. (Yeah, all the crap going on lately has kind of affected me; my anxiety is up and the only way to deal with it is to make a plan so I don't feel helpless.)

What I’ve been thinking about recently for some strange reason is a film that I saw my mother and/or older sister watching and the question of what it was called.

It was a film that involved an adult woman who for some reason became I assume irrational and grabbed a gun to shoot a man that she was with for some strange reason and then we get a zoom in of the hole that her bullet left within his chest.

Does anyone here know what movie that I’m talking about?

What is wrong with my iPhone? The battery charge was at 84% when it was at rest.

I hit the play button on a podcast which was already open, sent one six-word message to a friend on WhatsApp (which was also already opened), and then sent two four-word messages to my wife. Then the battery charge was at 64%.

I locked the screen and then set the phone down with the podcast playing. That and WhatsApp were the only apps left running. When I moved the phone about half a minute later and the screen lit up briefly, the battery had dropped to 55%.

Out of curiosity, I jiggled the phone roughly two minutes later and saw that the battery charge had dropped to 45%.

How there is not enough short haired Kanan Jarrus in Rebels.
tumblr_inline_p458elPIP31vyk80b_1280.jpeg

Ugh, a bunch of things at once. Booking our dentist appointments soon, my stomach cramps, whether we should see the new Spider-Man movie tomorrow, it being too warm atm... my mind can't settle on a single thing lol

I'm thinking about live chat. Wanna meet someone with similar interests. Love chatting with teen girls here in free time. This is awesome and I can chat with them for hours about everything. Esp I like Asian girls;)
Currently thinking about the blatant spambot in this thread LOL

Back
Top Bottom