• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Own Villainous Team

So i decided to make gym leader G.L = Gym Leader, Also since it's been 5 months since I edited this I'm upgrading the gym leaders if there was a hard mode also the beginning gym leaders are just eith weak evolved versions or strong not having an evolved pokemon.
1620988507624.png

1633832829086.png

The second gym leader would be a fire type gym leader
1620988741605.png

1633832990982.png

The third gym leader is
1620988959996.png

Fourth gym leader is
1620989194661.png

The 5th gym leader is
1620989390166.png

The 6th gym leader is
1620989638953.png

The 7th gym leader is
1620989900681.png

The last gym leader is
1620990049985.png

So i decided to make elite four members and this is the first elite four member for our region
1620867474235.png

when you fight them again they will have another Pokémon
1620867524860.png

This is the second elite four member they will not have any extra Pokémon after defeating them first time
1620867902810.png

This is the third elite four member just like the same as the second
1620868445455.png

Now this is the last elite four member
1620868778196.png

Now here is the champion of the region hint : dragon type
1620869043712.png

Also some trainer will make a return in the game he was the first trainer in the red and blue game his name is red yes he will try to destroy our teams which is going to be hard for us but easy for red.

so yeah making a Pokémon Villian team would be awesome for a game basically I would make 2 teams just like in the Hoenn region. so my brother Justin's team would be team tech and their goal is to copy every Pokémon in the entire region to have the strongest Pokémon ever.
Leader : Justin uses (steel type and fire type and water type Pokémon)
trainercard-Justin.png

Admin : Trom uses (Physic type Pokémon) Admin : Dom uses (Dark type Pokémon)
trainercard-Trom and Dom.png

Scientist : Michael (steel type Pokémon)
trainercard-Michael.png

Scientist 2 : Hector (Dark and steel type Pokémon)
trainercard-Hector.png

Scientist 3 : Frank (Fire and grass type Pokémon)
trainercard-Frank.png

And the rest would be grunts also the legendary Pokémon Justin would try to achieve is All legendary Pokémon like Jayden
trainercard-Grunt.png

trainercard-Grunt.png

Now its's my turn my villian team name would be team karma yes this would be cool okay let's begin btw me goal is to get every Pokémon no other Pokémon team has gotten and only the hero's have
Leader : Jayden uses (steel type and ice type and electric type Pokémon)
This is the first fight when you reach into the place I've taken over like team rocket has before in saffron city.
1620773417105.png

this is my second phase which has stronger Pokémon but my third and fourth are the strongest out of all trainers.
trainercard-Jayden.png

This is my third phase in the game i would make if i made one by replacing some of my Pokémon with a legendary I got
1620865122648.png

Now this is my fourth phase with Pokémon almost nobody can beat with my Pokémon being lv 90 or higher and 2 of them are lv 99
1620865393712.png

Head Admin : Kate uses (Fire and Physic type Pokémon)
trainercard-Admin kate.png

Admin : Ariana uses (Water and Steel type Pokémon)
trainercard-Admin Ariana.png

Admin : Max (Ice and Water and Poison type Pokémon)
trainercard-Admin Max.png

Admin : Aaron (Dark type and fighting type Pokémon)
trainercard-Admin Aaron.png

Scientist : Chris (Fire and grass type and electric Pokémon)
trainercard-Chris.png

Scientist : Aidan (electric and poison type Pokémon)
trainercard-Aidan.png

And the rest would be grunts also the legendary Pokémon I would try to achieve is all legendary Pokémon and here are the grunts just the pictures no Pokémon
trainercard-Grunt.png

trainercard-Grunt.png

Give me any ideas of more Pokémon team villainous names I should have please

Just like me and Justin there would be a third villainous team named team Ditch
There goal is just like Mine and Justin's
Jaxon uses (Fire type, Normal type, electric type, water type, ice type, and Dark type Pokémon)
trainercard-Jaxon.png

Attachments

• 1620867502369.png
    1620867502369.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 1620989393214.png
    1620989393214.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
In my Pokemon fanfic I made about 2 years ago, I made a villainous team that captures people's Pokemon and sort of hypnotizes them so they can eventually build a whole army of Pokemon.
Team Name: Shade (still thinking of a different one)
Mascot Pokemon: Shadow Mewtwo
Leader: Xavier
1618597908915.png

I cant finish this now, but I will update it

In my Pokémon fanfic I made about 2 years ago, I made a villainous team that captures people's Pokémon and sort of hypnotizes them so they can eventually build a whole army of Pokémon.
Team Name: Shade (still thinking of a different one)
Mascot Pokémon: Shadow Mewtwo
Leader: XavierView attachment 142947
I cant finish this now, but I will update it
hey isn't something like that Pokémon ranger because a villian team hypnotizes Pokémon and also builds a team

Team Urban:

Originally founded as a normal construction company, they now are going too far and want to destroy Lorachi's nature to build more cities for the growing population.

I don't have specific teams for the members, but they use lots of Pokémon that would help with construction, especially fighting, ground, and steel types.

The leader is Peyton and her partner is Duraludon, and the admins are Tallulah, Orville, Darby, and Alton. Their signature Pokémon are Excadrill, Coalossal, Conkeldurr, and Klinklang.

Even though Peyton is the leader, she turns out not to be the founder. Its founder is actually Maggie, the 8th gym leader who uses steel types. However Maggie resigned to become a politician and Team Urban got carried away.

Also you're helped by Rosalyn (the grass gym leader) and Ivy (the poison elite four member) to fight them. But since they use lots of steel types, it's a running joke that Ivy is kind of useless in battling them.

I would made not an Evil Team per se, but a group of really strong trainers that want to be at the top of the Pokémon World using any method at his hand.

It would be like a wrestling faction a group of strong wrestlers who thanks to his number game can destroy any oponent. However they would not have any leader, they are all equal

In the end they become so obssesed at being at the top that they devise a plan to not only to remove Leon and all the participants in the Pokemon World Tournament, they want to anihilate all the legendary Pokémon cause they do not like that exists anything that can be a danger to his destiny to be at the top of the world.

To do so they use methods aas brutal as to use weapons in Pokémon battles and using illegal thecniques to agressive even for Pokémon standards. In the anime they have gone as far as breaking Goh Cinderace leg and breaking Ash Dragonite arm and even destroying Ash Pikachu throwing it into a wall.

However the Pokemon League cannot stop them, some members are in favour of them due to the reason that they are so popular Pokémon fights are at the peak of audiences and that means this people when they appear in matches they give a lot money thanks to his sponsors.

Their names "THE FINAL BOSSES"

trainercard-BLISS MISS.png

trainercard-MISS BLISS.png

trainercard-THE FIERCE.png

trainercard-THE HUNTER.png

*It's suposed to be a Galarian Slowbro
trainercard-THE FORCE.png

trainercard- THE QUEEN.png

trainercard- THE ENGINE.png

trainercard- STRATEGIST.png

trainercard-THE HANDSOME.png

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom