• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Sinnoh is six letters.

I agree this is fake but the number of letters in the region name isn't a reason.
Oh, right, I forgot about that completely. Heh, oh well, can't be perfect every time. Best just make it 5-6 letter words then, on the safe side.

I heard that there might be a new Eeveelution. IDK if it's true since Espeon got announced for Unite and the rumors might have sparked from a teaser.
People have been speculating that for awhile- pretty much anything TPC does involving Eevee just fuels the fire.

By that I mean Pokemon UK tweeted a picture of Eevee with a caption I forgot. After that, Espeon was announced.
Aaaand that's exactly what I mean. The UK twitter has been hyping up Eevee lately, probably just due to that Espeon announcement. People are ignoring that that's only the UK account, though, the English one has hardly touched Eevee lately aside from the announcement.

At this point even if we had an Eeveelution of every type already I still think we would get people predicting a new Eeveelution for future gens.

"Clearly In gen 82 we are going to get a Dual Type Eeveelution!"
Gawd, with the number of people wanting megas and regional variants for the eeveelutions we already have- yes. Definitely.

Something I found online, does this line of reasoning make sense or is it grasping at straws here?
It makes sense normally, they've done similar as a countdown ahead of new generation announcements in the past. But in this case- no. It's only being posted on the youtube channel. If it was being used as a countdown to a trailer, it should have been given more significance and promoted on the twitter as well- but it's nowhere to be seen over there, just business as usual.

If it does turn out to be counting down to something, I don't think it'll be for the Pokemon Presents trailer- it's much too late for one. Maybe for a trailer to come after it.

People have been speculating that for awhile- pretty much anything TPC does involving Eevee just fuels the fire.

Aaaand that's exactly what I mean. The UK twitter has been hyping up Eevee lately, probably just due to that Espeon announcement. People are ignoring that that's only the UK account, though, the English one has hardly touched Eevee lately aside from the announcement.
Yeah. Eevee is like a secondary mascot now. The social media hyping it up means next to nothing, they feature eevee frequently

New Khu Riddle! Apperently it's a continuation of Last months riddle. (Ignore the text I took this from a youtube video)

Screenshot 2022-05-12 11.01.07 AM.png

Looks like Lugia's wing to me.

Edit: Heres the Tweet Text BTW
Screenshot 2022-05-12 11.06.18 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom