• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I think it might be better for it not to evolve. Basically "you can be yourself and do anything you want, you don't have to pick a path" or to recognize your own hidden talents. I know I don't watch the show but the few episodes I have watched were of Chloe's eevee, and the fact that it's talented in mimicking all of its evolutions is its unique trait. It seems like it'd be worse, story-wise, if they went "okay now give up what's special about you and your ability to do everything just so we can show off a new evolution." The focus of the show should really be on the story and sending a positive message, not soulless advertising.
What's interesting about this talent is that in Legends Arceus, the Eevee family is able to learn Mimic at level 25. I wonder if that's a reference to the anime or the other way around. The only other times they have been able to learn this move is the Gen 1 TM and the Gen 3 move tutors. Could you imagine if there's an evolution where Eevee needs to level up with the move Mimic?

And what's worse with pikachu is that it stays the same but also the pikachu clones aren't allowed to evolve at all. Like come on, you're gonna force pikachu on us every game you could at least be kind to the clones and give them their own lines instead of making them literally just pikachu clones that don't even get the choice of if they want to evolve or not. ):<

shakes fist at ash's pikachu Boi this is your fault!
I think Morpeko with an Evo would be cool af

And what's worse with pikachu is that it stays the same but also the pikachu clones aren't allowed to evolve at all. Like come on, you're gonna force pikachu on us every game you could at least be kind to the clones and give them their own lines instead of making them literally just pikachu clones that don't even get the choice of if they want to evolve or not. ):<

Lol, I never noticed/thought about that before you mentioned this XD

I don't watch the anime anymore but if that Eevee does not evolve I want literally everyone who does watch it to shout in unison "OH HOW SHOCKING, THE EEVEE IS STAYIING JUST THE WAY IT IS".

Just like every other goddamn Eevee who can't decide what it wants to evolve into. Like, shit. At this point if an Eevee doesn't know what it wants to evolve into and finally does evolve into something, I'd find that much more surprising.
It will feel very anti-climactic to take this route after going through all of these Chloe meets an Eeveelution episodes.

I used to be annoyed about a pikaclone being made every generation, but now i just want one of them to have an evolution. Mainly because i actually really like Raichu and i want more pikaclones to evolve since i think evolutions make them more interesting.

I hope they show the legendaries this time around so speculation about them can start early.

May the news drizzle commence.
NewsDrizzleMeme.jpg

Back
Top Bottom