• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I think usually when they do region countdowns when we're due for news, it leads up. Especially at this point, since they still haven't introduced the region, it's kind of a guarantee where this one is headed.
I agree. Considering there was no E3 this year, and we don't even have the region name, I don't see the purpose of the countdown except to reveal the Gen 9 region.

Did anyone ask Khu when he was answering questions about the pseudo-legendary this gen? is it another dragon? Did he like the design of it? Also,what are y'alls opinions on Khu saying that he didn't like the starters final evolutions all that much? Is this concerning for you?

Did anyone ask Khu when he was answering questions about the pseudo-legendary this gen? is it another dragon? Did he like the design of it? Also,what are y'alls opinions on Khu saying that he didn't like the starters final evolutions all that much? Is this concerning for you?
He didn't say anything about a pseudo. And I believe he's said that he likes Quaxly and Sprigatito. But opinions are subjective anyway, so no- really doesn't concern me.

If a dung beetle pushing a PokeBall happens, I think it would be cool if it doesn't have the PokeBall when you catch it, but then uses the PokeBall you catch it in. People could collect one with each ball.
Sounds painful to collect every form with like, Beast Balls or Master Balls. Beast balls because of the super low catch rate and Master balls because its painful to get more than one

Like that's stopped the crazy collectors before. :p

Also I want this dung beetle pokemon. And I want it to be the voltorb of this generation. You thought it was a free item, but IT WAS ME, DIUNG BEETLE POKEMON!!
I think it could possibly be my fave pokeball mimic if it turns out to be that. I could never really buy falling for Voltorb, Foongus or Galarian Stunfisk. But if it legit looks like a pokeball and a dung beetle pokemon leaps out at you as you go to grab it? Heck yeah.

I think it could possibly be my fave pokeball mimic if it turns out to be that. I could never really buy falling for Voltorb, Foongus or Galarian Stunfisk. But if it legit looks like a pokeball and a dung beetle pokemon leaps out at you as you go to grab it? Heck yeah.
Watch them be really lame, and have it just push a big ball of mud. Or,you know, they could be true to life,and have it push a ball of another pokemon of that regions crap around.

Honestly, It Was Me, [Name] will never not be funny too me even though I've never watched or read JoJo either. My favorite is "You thought it would be delivery, but it was me Digiornos!"

In case you couldn't tell, I have nothing of substance to add to this conversation.

Honestly, It Was Me, [Name] will never not be funny too me even though I've never watched or read JoJo either. My favorite is "You thought it would be delivery, but it was me Digiornos!"

In case you couldn't tell, I have nothing of substance to add to this conversation.
Not to stay off topic for too long,but y'all should watch it. It's rather.....bizarre.

Also,what are y'alls opinions on Khu saying that he didn't like the starters final evolutions all that much? Is this concerning for you?
When did he say that?

Didn't he say Quaxly's final evo was his fave?

But He also said he's picking Sprigatito first because it's final evolution caters to his Fetish or something?

I don't recall him saying his opinion in regards to Fuecoco but he will reveal some info about it on the 30th

Last edited:
He also said he's picking Sprigatito because it's final evolution caters to his Fetish or something?
If he actually said this I should probably get back to bodyguarding the grass cat. NEON TIGER GET YOUR SPECIAL AGENT SHADES BACK ON.

Get down Mr. President! dives in front of sprigatito Incineroar shakes head at me Quiet you!!

If he actually said this I should probably get back to bodyguarding the grass cat. NEON TIGER GET YOUR SPECIAL AGENT SHADES BACK ON.

Get down Mr. President! dives in front of sprigatito Incineroar shakes head at me Quiet you!!
Hold on a sec let me look....

Ah Ha here it is!
Tumblr_l_964496196459572.jpg

Still curious what he meant by this

Technically he only classified one as furry, most likely Sprigatito
Yeah but they're Humanoid Pokemon

Which means they ALL will fall into the Furry category

People consider Gardevoir to be Furry despite having no fur whatsoever and it's not even Animal based
Tumblr_l_524515471178922.jpg
Tumblr_l_524520795706055.jpg

Ngl "Hardcore Queen Fetish" kinda scares me a bit and this is coming from someone who has Tsareena as one of her Top Fave Pokemon

Last edited:
PokeSuutamie is talking about the Sprigatito rumored art, has anyone seen it? I can't seem to find it when I search twitter.
Might be referring to this:

idk what I'm doing wrong.

I feel like there's a 0% chance of it being real for many different reasons, but it's one of the better fan evolutions I've seen.

Edit: image is broken. I'll just link to this post: r/PokemonScarletViolet - Sprigatito's final evolution may have leaked??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom