• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I don't know why, but I feel like the guy who seems to be the leader of the Explorers in the extended preview is gonna end up being Amethio's dad.

If that's the case, I could see Amethio rebelling against him at some point.

I don't know why, but I feel like the guy who seems to be the leader of the Explorers in the extended preview is gonna end up being Amethio's dad.

If that's the case, I could see Amethio rebelling against him at some point.
That would be an interesting plotline.

I just finished my complete watch-through of the Diamond & Pearl portion of the anime! While this is probably the general consensus, it is really good and one of the best portions of the entire show.

Ash is arguably at his best written, both development-wise and personality-wise. He truly feels like the culmination of everything he has gone through in all of the previous seasons and it really shows. His experience shows in both his character and his skills as a trainer. He grows out of his more arrogant traits that he exhibited in AG in order to become a better trainer and comes up with some great and iconic strategies such as Counter Shield. He feels like he has actually matured and grown from where he started. His rivalry with Paul really pushes him to his limits and forces him to become as strong as he can be. He also becomes a better mentor to Dawn after his previous experiences with May and is actually willing to learn from her despite her being a beginner. His battle against Paul in the Sinnoh League shows just how far he has come (until he is curbstomped by Tobias, but... it is what it is.)

Dawn is an incredible addition to the cast, coming off the heels of May. She has really amazing development over the course of the series in her quest to win the Grand Festival. Her struggles with losing, confidence, and prioritizing her Pokemon are all great. I like how a lot of her Pokemon contribute to her growth in some way. Dawn believing she was in over her head with Pachirisu, having to deal with Mamoswine and its disobedience, having to let Ambipom go to chase her own dream, etc. She comes up with a lot of creative combinations of the course of the show that are so good that Ash often takes inspiration from them. While she ultimately loses the Grand Festival, her determination and "no need to worry" attitude are very inspiring.

While Brock continues to be the companion with the least amount of dedicated focus, I think he is at his overall best in this series. His maturity and knowledge make him an indispensable member of the group. He really feels like someone you can look up to for guidance. I like how he tries not judge anyone for their training-styles and seeks to understand everybody, but his willing to put his foot down on certain occasions. I like the short plotline near the end where he questions his goal to be a Pokemon Breeder and instead chooses to be a Pokemon Doctor, because lets face it, its pretty much what he has actually been doing the whole show anyways because Pokemon breeding didn't even exist in the games yet when they made that his goal. Ash and Brock feel extremely close with each other after travelling together for so long.

Team Rocket makes their mark on this series by appearing in every single episode. While I expected this to be an annoyance, ultimately it didn't bother me that much. I didn't feel bothered by their constant appearances and I think they were utilized pretty well overall. Jessie and James both have moments that highlight their best attributes. I particularly think that Jessie shines due to the fact that she actually has a dedicated goal that she works towards over the course of the show in her attempts to become the Top Coordinator as Jessilina. And of course, her other great moment is when she releases Dustox so that she can be with her love, the way she wished she had at the time. Similarly, James selflessly lets Cacnea remain with Gardenia to master Drain Punch.

The cast of Pokemon are great for the most part. With the exception of Staraptor (and like most of his birds), all of Ash's Pokemon have good development and great personalities. Infernape is obviously the shining example, but Torterra (for all his losses post-evolution), Buizel, Gliscor, and Gible are all welcome additions (I personally quite like Gliscor). Dawn has a great group of Pokemon herself. Piplup is iconic and is effortlessly funny. Buneary and Pachirisu are both cute. Mamoswine has some good development through its disobedience arc. Cyndaquil and Togekiss suffer from their late introductions, but they are both pretty good, too. Of course, I loved Aipom while Ash had it, and I continued to do so after it was traded to Dawn and evolved into Ambipom. While it's exit from the show is controversial, I can sort of get what they were going for with Ambipom always changing interests and letting her be with whatever trainer will best help her achieve her goals. Ash for battles, Dawn with contests, and O for ping-pong. Brock has two great additions with Croagunk and Happiny, with Croagunk having the best role in the harming Brock after he falls in love joke, and Happiny with her ungodly strength. Bonsly evolves into Sudowoodo... and thats pretty much it, but atleast its kind of funny. While Team Rocket's Pokemon don't necessairly get much individual development, I enjoy the grouping they have. Seviper continues to be one of my favorites (also its the Pokemon in Jessie's party for the longest time), but Yanmega is a cool addition to her team. Mime Jr. is always a joy to watch, despite it not getting a lot to do. Carnivine is alright, but I prefer Cacnea when it comes to the harming-James gag.

The main rivals introduced in the series are some of the best. Of course, the most important of them is Paul, who cements himself as the greatest rival Ash has ever had. No other rival has pushed Ash to the brink like Paul has. The ideological war the two have throughout the series on the best way to raise Pokemon is a really great plotline, and the way the two change and influence each other is great development. Their mutual connection through Chimchar and how it develops makes it one of the best throughlines in the whole show. Barry is also a pretty fun minor rival for Ash. Zoey is a good example of a friendly rival done right, she pushes Dawn forward as both her friend and rival. Ursula is a nice mean rival for Dawn, but no one can surpass Harley's pettiness. Kenny and Conway are... okay. Nando is basically a nonentity for most of the show, but him competing in both gyms and contests is cool.

They finally figure out how to make a pretty good villain arc with Team Galactic after they fumbled both Team Magma and Team Aqua back in AG. Letting Team Rocket get more involved with them was a good decision. The connection between the three main characters and the Lake Guardians was a neat way to connect them to the overarching plot.

The Sinnoh League and Grand Festival are both relatively well executed. It was cool to see Ash bring back his reserves, but honestly, they don't really do anything and most of them don't perform very well. Cyndaquil evolves but then has its only battle happen mainly off-screen, Donphan is run circles around, Torkoal and Swellow are one-shot. The only ones that actually make an impression are Heracross, Sceptile, and... Noctowl, somehow. Despite this, the battles themselves are quite good. Obviously, Ash vs. Paul is incredible, but Ash vs. Nando and Conway are also solid battles. And... Ash vs. Tobias exists. I wonder what they were thinking. I suppose they were going for something like this: Ash goes against unbeatable odds knowing he has almost no chance of winning and tries his best anyways, performing better than anyone else and taking down two legendaries in a row. But, still, it does feel pretty egregious, not even mentioning the fact that he brings Pokemon like Torkoal and Gible to the trainer he knows has swept the entire region with just his Darkrai. I don't care that Ash lost, he made quantifiable progress coming in the top 4 for the first time, but the way they handled his loss was rough. It honestly feels like they truly couldn't spare a single extra episode and needed him to lose as fast as possible. If they had just introduced Tobias sometime before the league as a strong trainer with powerful (non-legendary) Pokemon, gave the battle an extra episode, and had it be a closer fight, it probably would've been fine. Dawn has some good battles with Ursula, Jessie, and especially with Zoey. Her loss doesn't feel that unrealistic, Zoey has been consistently more experienced than her throughout the entire show, but the fact that Dawn managed to get as close as she did is still a satisfying conclusion for her main role in the anime.

Also, there are four movies! They're alright, as all Pokemon movies are. The Darkrai one was the wost one of the bunch in my opinion, but apparently it might be one of the most well-liked? I thought it was pretty boring. The Shaymin and Arceus ones are pretty good, and the Zorua one is okay, but the fact that they let Zorua of all Pokemon speak was a bit much. I get that some legendaries and mythicals could use telepathy to communicate, but Zorua is just... a regular Pokemon. Why can it use telepathy when Zoroark can't? The main villain of the movie is pretty ruthless for a Pokemon villain, though.

Next up is Black & White! I have actually seen all of Black & White before, I think it was actually the first series I fully completed, but I was still a kid at that point, so I don't remember which parts were good and which were bad. I didn't exactly have the knowledge of the other seasons to compare BW to at the time. But now that I do, I'm sure I'll have opinions other than "wow Pokemon are cool".

Last edited:
I just finished my complete watch-through of the Diamond & Pearl portion of the anime! While this is probably the general consensus, it is really good and one of the best portions of the entire show.

Ash is arguably at his best written, both development-wise and personality-wise. He truly feels like the culmination of everything he has gone through in all of the previous seasons and it really shows. His experience shows in both his character and his skills as a trainer. He grows out of his more arrogant traits that he exhibited in AG in order to become a better trainer and comes up with some great and iconic strategies such as Counter Shield. He feels like he has actually matured and grown from where he started. His rivalry with Paul really pushes him to his limits and forces him to become as strong as he can be. He also becomes a better mentor to Dawn after his previous experiences with May and is actually willing to learn from her despite her being a beginner. His battle against Paul in the Sinnoh League shows just how far he has come (until he is curbstomped by Tobias, but... it is what it is.)

Dawn is an incredible addition to the cast, coming off the heels of May. She has really amazing development over the course of the series in her quest to win the Grand Festival. Her struggles with losing, confidence, and prioritizing her Pokemon are all great. I like how a lot of her Pokemon contribute to her growth in some way. Dawn believing she was in over her head with Pachirisu, having to deal with Mamoswine and its disobedience, having to let Ambipom go to chase her own dream, etc. She comes up with a lot of creative combinations of the course of the show that are so good that Ash often takes inspiration from them. While she ultimately loses the Grand Festival, her determination and "no need to worry" attitude are very inspiring.

While Brock continues to be the companion with the least amount of dedicated focus, I think he is at his overall best in this series. His maturity and knowledge make him an indispensable member of the group. He really feels like someone you can look up to for guidance. I like how he tries not judge anyone for their training-styles and seeks to understand everybody, but his willing to put his foot down on certain occasions. I like the short plotline near the end where he questions his goal to be a Pokemon Breeder and instead chooses to be a Pokemon Doctor, because lets face it, its pretty much what he has actually been doing the whole show anyways because Pokemon breeding didn't even exist in the games yet when they made that his goal. Ash and Brock feel extremely close with each other after travelling together for so long.
I just finished my rewatch of DP a couple of weeks ago myself. It's still my favorite series. Ash really does feel more like he's at his peak in DP compared to other series like XY and Journeys. I love Dawn. She's by far my favorite female lead and her storyline is pretty solid. I really like how Ash and Dawn are inspired by each other throughout the series. It gives more attention to Dawn compared to other female leads and provides more interesting combinations/strategies from both characters.

I really like Brock too. I remember fans complaining about how he drags the group down or that he was there too long, but I agree that he has some really solid episodes. DP wouldn't be the same without him in the group and while he doesn't get as much attention compared to Ash and Dawn, I don't think that the series would be drastically better if they had a new character take his role instead. While I never had an issue with how long Brock stayed in the main cast, it was probably for the best that they started to replace secondary male characters going forward. Brock becoming a Pokemon Doctor made the most sense as a sendoff for him and he had been more focused on Pokemon healthcare throughout DP as well.

Team Rocket makes their mark on this series by appearing in every single episode. While I expected this to be an annoyance, ultimately it didn't bother me that much. I didn't feel bothered by their constant appearances and I think they were utilized pretty well overall. Jessie and James both have moments that highlight their best attributes. I particularly think that Jessie shines due to the fact that she actually has a dedicated goal that she works towards over the course of the show in her attempts to become the Top Coordinator as Jessilina. And of course, her other great moment is when she releases Dustox so that she can be with her love, the way she wished she had at the time. Similarly, James selflessly lets Cacnea remain with Gardenia to master Drain Punch.
I'm pretty sure that Team Rocket appeared in every episode in AG too. Fans complained about using them in every episode in DP, but I didn't really have a problem with that either. Sometimes it felt tacked on, but it generally worked fine. I really liked Jessie becoming an actual Coordinator. It was so annoying how she was basically a running gag in AG Contests. I remember how surprising it was when she actually got a ribbon, which basically guaranteed that she'd end up in the Grand Festival. I wish that she had a better sendoff in the Grand Festival. She obviously wasn't going to win, but considering that this ended up being the last Grand Festival shown in the anime, I really wish that she got a full battle. Dustox's release episode is easily one of the most emotional episodes of the series too. James giving Cacnea to Gardenia is really sad too. I kind of wish that Gardenia showed up in the PWC just to see if Cacnea had evolved under her care.

The cast of Pokemon are great for the most part. With the exception of Staraptor (and like most of his birds), all of Ash's Pokemon have good development and great personalities. Infernape is obviously the shining example, but Torterra (for all his losses post-evolution), Buizel, Gliscor, and Gible are all welcome additions (I personally quite like Gliscor). Dawn has a great group of Pokemon herself. Piplup is iconic and is effortlessly funny. Buneary and Pachirisu are both cute. Mamoswine has some good development through its disobedience arc. Cyndaquil and Togekiss suffer from their late introductions, but they are both pretty good, too. Of course, I loved Aipom while Ash had it, and I continued to do so after it was traded to Dawn and evolved into Ambipom. While it's exit from the show is controversial, I can sort of get what they were going for with Ambipom always changing interests and letting her be with whatever trainer will best help her achieve her goals. Ash for battles, Dawn with contests, and O for ping-pong. Brock has two great additions with Croagunk and Happiny, with Croagunk having the best role in the harming Brock after he falls in love joke, and Happiny with her ungodly strength. Bonsly evolves into Sudowoodo... and thats pretty much it, but atleast its kind of funny. While Team Rocket's Pokemon don't necessairly get much individual development, I enjoy the grouping they have. Seviper continues to be one of my favorites (also its the Pokemon in Jessie's party for the longest time), but Yanmega is a cool addition to her team. Mime Jr. is always a joy to watch, despite it not getting a lot to do. Carnivine is alright, but I prefer Cacnea when it comes to the harming-James gag.
I'd give Staraptor for being one of Ash's strongest Flying types. Swellow might have had a better battle record, but up until Talonflame, I thought that Staraptor had one of the best moveset among Ash's birds. Ambipom changing interest probably would have worked better if there was more buildup. There was a ton of buildup for Aipom really preferring Contests over Gym battles. It wasn't something just brought up in the trade episode. Preferring Pokemon Ping Pong so much to the point where she'd want to leave the two trainers who had raised her without much buildup really doesn't make sense.

In retrospect, I can see why they did it since Ambipom was the most expendable of Dawn's Pokemon. They obviously weren't going to get rid of Piplup, aside from Butterfree they don't typically get rid of the first caught Pokemon, so Buneary wouldn't go, Pachirisu was the first Pikachu clone to join the cast and they just had the storyline for Mamoswine to listen to Dawn. If they wanted to make room on Dawn's team, Ambipom was the easiest to replace. I just think that they should have handled it much differently. They could have introduced Togekiss much sooner too since I hated how Dawn got it. It really felt like they handed her a powerful Pokemon on a silver plate. I understand what they were going for since they wanted both Dawn and Zoey to have new Pokemon that the other weren't familiar with for their match, but I think that they should have handled it much differently. It would have been cool to see Dawn actually raise a Togepi since despite Misty having one for so long, it wasn't really shown battling that often. Getting a Togetic also could have worked. I was pretty fine with Dawn's Cyndaquil. Granted, Cyndaquil was my first Pokemon in Pokemon Silver, so I'm biased, but I thought it was cute and generally worked as a late series capture.

The main rivals introduced in the series are some of the best. Of course, the most important of them is Paul, who cements himself as the greatest rival Ash has ever had. No other rival has pushed Ash to the brink like Paul has. The ideological war the two have throughout the series on the best way to raise Pokemon is a really great plotline, and the way the two change and influence each other is great development. Their mutual connection through Chimchar and how it develops makes it one of the best throughlines in the whole show. Barry is also a pretty fun minor rival for Ash. Zoey is a good example of a friendly rival done right, she pushes Dawn forward as both her friend and rival. Ursula is a nice mean rival for Dawn, but no one can surpass Harley's pettiness. Kenny and Conway are... okay. Nando is basically a nonentity for most of the show, but him competing in both gyms and contests is cool.

They finally figure out how to make a pretty good villain arc with Team Galactic after they fumbled both Team Magma and Team Aqua back in AG. Letting Team Rocket get more involved with them was a good decision. The connection between the three main characters and the Lake Guardians was a neat way to connect them to the overarching plot.
I really liked Ash and Paul's rivalry. It's easily the most engaging rivalry in the anime. I never really thought of Zoey as an example of a friendly rival done right, but that is true. I liked her student/mentor kind of dynamic with Dawn. It helped to make her distinct from other main rivals.

I really loved how Team Galatic was handled. Pretty much all of their appearances progressed the storyline and they felt pretty ruthless compared to other teams at the time. The climax in particular was terrific and led to some surprisingly brutal moments like with Hunter J's death and heavily implying that Cyrus was dead unless his new universe had food, water and air in it. Having Ash, Dawn and Brock connect with the Lake Guardians was a cool way to make all three of them play key roles in saving the day too.
The Sinnoh League and Grand Festival are both relatively well executed. It was cool to see Ash bring back his reserves, but honestly, they don't really do anything and most of them don't perform very well. Cyndaquil evolves but then has its only battle happen mainly off-screen, Donphan is run circles around, Torkoal and Swellow are one-shot. The only ones that actually make an impression are Heracross, Sceptile, and... Noctowl, somehow. Despite this, the battles themselves are quite good. Obviously, Ash vs. Paul is incredible, but Ash vs. Nando and Conway are also solid battles. And... Ash vs. Tobias exists. I wonder what they were thinking. I suppose they were going for something like this: Ash goes against unbeatable odds knowing he has almost no chance of winning and tries his best anyways, performing better than anyone else and taking down two legendaries in a row. But, still, it does feel pretty egregious, not even mentioning the fact that he brings Pokemon like Torkoal and Gible to the trainer he knows has swept the entire region with just his Darkrai. I don't care that Ash lost, he made quantifiable progress coming in the top 4 for the first time, but the way they handled his loss was rough. It honestly feels like they truly couldn't spare a single extra episode and needed him to lose as fast as possible. If they had just introduced Tobias sometime before the league as a strong trainer with powerful (non-legendary) Pokemon, gave the battle an extra episode, and had it be a closer fight, it probably would've been fine. Dawn has some good battles with Ursula, Jessie, and especially with Zoey. Her loss doesn't feel that unrealistic, Zoey has been consistently more experienced than her throughout the entire show, but the fact that Dawn managed to get as close as she did is still a satisfying conclusion for her main role in the anime.
Yeah, as cool as it is for Ash to use his reserves in the Sinnoh League, they don't really stand out that much. On one hand, I think that's a good thing since that helps to keep the main focus on Ash's Sinnoh team. They don't repeat the same problem that the Johto League had with the reserves taking over the spotlight completely and Ash would absolutely want to use his DP team against Paul instead of using different Pokemon. But on the other hand, it makes their inclusion less impressive when few of them stand out. It provides some much needed variety for Ash's other matches, but that's about it. I really wish that Quilava got a chance to really shine, especially when having it finally evolve was so cool.

The Tobias match never really bothered me. Ideally, Ash vs. Paul would have been in the finals, if only because there was years worth of buildup for Ash's eventual victory, but since they didn't want Ash to win the Sinnoh League and there wouldn't have been enough time for a Champion League arc before BW by that point anyway, they went in this direction. I always saw it as wanting Ash to go down in a blaze of glory instead of losing as fast as possible. After finally defeating Paul, losing to just a regular trainer would have felt more anticlimactic. Tobias coming out of nowhere with Legendary Pokemon does feel cheap, but Ash basically becomes the honorary runner up of the Sinnoh League by being the only one able to defeat Darkrai. I don't think introducing Tobias early would have necessarily helped. He would have felt more like an actual character instead of just a roadblock, but considering that they basically did that with Alain and the Kalos League finals arguably had more backlash than the Tobias match did, I don't think that it would made Ash's defeat much better among fans.

I wish that the Grand Festival was a bit longer since it felt pretty rushed and I wasn't a fan of Dawn's last battle against Ursula, but Zoey vs. Nando is easily one of the best Contest battles at least. That match alone made Zoey's victory feel justified. Dawn vs. Zoey was really solid too. Dawn had plenty of good combinations to show that she deserved to get to the finals, but Zoey was almost always one or two steps ahead of her. Plus, Dawn giving back her mother's ribbon because she had her friends, her Pokemon and her own ribbons to give her confidence and strength was a solid ending to her storyline.

Also, there are four movies! They're alright, as all Pokemon movies are. The Darkrai one was the wost one of the bunch in my opinion, but apparently it might be one of the most well-liked? I thought it was pretty boring. The Shaymin and Arceus ones are pretty good, and the Zorua one is okay, but the fact that they let Zorua of all Pokemon speak was a bit much. I get that some legendaries and mythicals could use telepathy to communicate, but Zorua is just... a regular Pokemon. Why can it use telepathy when Zoroark can't? The main villain of the movie is pretty ruthless for a Pokemon villain, though.
I haven't watched the DP movies in ages, but I remember thinking that the Dakrai movie was fine. The Shaymin movie was much worse to me, but I thought that Shaymin was just really annoying. The Arceus movie was my favorite from what I remember. Zorua being able to talk was really weird. I guess that it was already a stretch for Shaymin to talk, but Zorua being able to talk when Zoroark couldn't was really weird.

I intend to complete Black & White over the summer! I have actually seen all of Black & White before, I think it was actually the first series I fully completed, but I was still a kid at that point, so I don't remember which parts were good and which were bad. I didn't exactly have the knowledge of the other seasons to compare BW to at the time. But now that I do, I'm sure I'll have opinions other than "wow Pokemon are cool".
I thought about going right into BW since they finished re-releasing the season sets for that series back in February, but I thought that I'd go for another XY rewatch since I have those DVDs. It's been awhile since I watched BW and while it's still my least favorite series, I had more fun rewatching it than I thought I would. I might try to get the DVD sets, see if they're cheaper to buy on iTunes or just wait until they have the series available from the start on Pokemon.com instead.

Something just occurred to me today. In the entire animated medium of the Pokémon franchise, I think my favorite animation and art style is from the Pokémon Evolutions, especially the last episode. The animation is very smooth, and the characters have really good expressions. The face proportions are good.

Professor_Oak_Evolutions.png
Green_Evolutions.png
Trace_Evolutions.png

I am absolutely crazy about the 3D angles from the XY series, but the art style is too sharp in this series (one of the reasons why I don't like the animations from 2005 - 2008 anime series in general, they are often too sharp and the color palette is not the best you can do with the digital colorization). Sun and Moon series improved over the months, but it was still too fluid to my taste. Journeys improved that to an extend and found a middle path, but I think Evolutions's art style would have worked quite well for Pokémon (although I am not taking Horizons in consideration since it seems like a more serious toned series and it is early to tell whether such art style would fit it or not).

Happy 10th birthday to the best ending in the universe: Let's Join Hands. It did not had to go that hard for BW's final ending but it did and I'm glad for it. It included
  • Shots of Ash, Iris and Cilan communicating with their families but according to her personality and background, Iris still uses letters!
  • The final appearances of all the secondary BW cast, including hilarious scenes with Juniper and Don George. And N!
  • Reappearance of TR's Delibird.
  • Charizard and Dragonite working together to fly with Crustle. Cute!
  • Reapperance of GARY, PAUL, TRACEY, MISTY, BROCK, MAY AND MAX. Everyone was here! And most of them hadn't been seen since either DP or AG ended. Their Pokemon appeared too, including friggin' TOGETIC.
  • The final shot had even more Pokemon cameos, including released ones like Dustox, Victreebel or Pidgeot. And Marshtomp of course.
  • XY hype, with Sylveon (who was a couple weeks old at the time) and people trading Pokemon around the world.
  • Great song, which talked about joining hands and working together to create a better world. Thus it complemented the animation very well.
What a masterpiece. It's sad we didn't get something similar for Ash's goodbye...

You know, kinda random, but is it just me or have we not been getting title drops like we used to? We used to get around 3-4 titles dropped 1-2 episodes before, but seems like ever since the Masters 8, we only get 1 or 2 at a time just a week before.
It does feel that way, not just that but with the exception of next week's episode, we haven't had any staff lists prior to the episode airing as well

I wonder if they're going to keep having Gurumin explain something about the Pokemon world every episode. I feel like they'd run out of things to talk about eventually.

Off the top of my head, there is: Evolution, Trading, Regional Variants, Divergent Species (like Diglett and Wiglett, don't think there is an official term for this yet), Shiny Pokemon, Gyms & Gym Leaders, the Elite 4, Champions, the Pokemon League, Pokemon Contests, Pokemon Showcases, Pokemon Connoisseurs, the Pokemon World Championships, the Island Challenge, Totem Pokemon, Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, Dynamax & Gigantamax, Terastal Phenomenon, PokeRinger.

Some of these would depend on how willing they'd be to acknowledge certain things introduced pre-Horizons.

Back
Top Bottom