• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

My favorite Greek sitcom is ending today after 510 episodes (3 seasons of 170, 5 episodes per week, 34 weeks per season)

Planning out my long week-end, and thinking about dismantling one of my MTG decks, but I have yet to test them all so... I don't know which one.

Thinking about how Alice of Human Sacrifice was my introductory song into vocaloid and if I had the time and ability I'd want to make a fanmade pokemon PV of it soooooo bad for due justice.
An amazing vocaloid classic!!

Currently thinking of doing a Striaton Trio cosplay, except almost all the friends I talk to are introverts and would rather not. And I can't get a wig :confused:

With Hyper Japan Fest happening next month, I keep reminiscing about last year's event. Namely when I did the Sake Experience and I was wearing my Jotaro Kujo cosplay. After we were given the briefing on how the tasting would work, we went to the first brewery's stand run by this lovely Japanese guy. We all stood as he greeted everyone in my group and when he sees me, he gets very excited and says "Oh! I love your costume!"

Probably one of my all time favourite reactions to my cosplays ever.

thinking about... the four-page final i have due for a college class on friday! (i am good at writing essays this is not an issue)
Hope you have fun with it!!

I wanna cut my hair short but,,idk,,I like to use it to hide things I don't want to see and having long hair is very flexible. My hair grows differently pretty much all the time.

Back
Top Bottom