• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Wikipedia says that Milky Way and Mars bars are the same thing, it's just marketed as Milky Way here in the US for whatever reason. Don't know if that clears anything up or not.

Hope everyone's having a happy New Year!

Wrote paragraphs complaining about older Pokemon fans to my best friend yet I can't be motivated to even write a blog.

I spent all day IV breeding then it dawned on me that we can purchase bottle caps. I was IV breeding for fun. I'm glad they kept the old mechanics but the quality of life improvements are real handy. I used a gold bottle cap on my story team Volcarona because it was already modest. My only complaint is removing Super Training.

Then my thoughts started firing about how much I despise chronic complainers and how most of them are stuck in 2010.

So far Gen 7.

Attachments

• 1701129077792.jpeg
    1701129077792.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 30
I spent all day IV breeding then it dawned on me that we can purchase bottle caps. I was IV breeding for fun. I'm glad they kept the old mechanics but the quality of life improvements are real handy. I used a gold bottle cap on my story team Volcarona because it was already modest.
I thought I was the only one out there who IV bred for fun! LOL. Even now in SV I still try to IV breed at least 5 of the stats, and then fill the last one using a bottle cap. Like you said, I'm loving the QOL but I also don't really mind still IV breeding personally, I'm one of those odd ones built for it. I used to do it a lot in highschool so it kinda never left me.

I thought I was the only one out there who IV bred for fun! LOL. Even now in SV I still try to IV breed at least 5 of the stats, and then fill the last one using a bottle cap. Like you said, I'm loving the QOL but I also don't really mind still IV breeding personally, I'm one of those odd ones built for it. I used to do it a lot in highschool so it kinda never left me.
A zoomer once called my friend a 'Pokemon Oldhead' for doing this. Old habits really die hard. I appreciate the devs giving people the option to IV breed, even if its incovenient.

I'm especially thankful for Ability Patches. Takes out an irksome part of the breeding equation. Now I can have my Moxie Quaquaval and (now nerfed) Gale Wings Talonflame.

Finally got to sit and draw again and listen to my music so so loud yippie :) Haven't gotten much time to game though, RIP... days are gonna be busy again coming up for me! I hope everyone is able to relax more. Been kinda itching to write fics but no time...

Finally got to sit and draw again and listen to my music so so loud yippie :) Haven't gotten much time to game though, RIP... days are gonna be busy again coming up for me! I hope everyone is able to relax more. Been kinda itching to write fics but no time...
Send WIPs if you ever end up writing something up, I always love to see your writing omfg!!!!!!! Really glad you got to relax and draw again, I know you've been wanting to for a while :) ...Hoping you'll be able to get through your busyness just fine, also... you have something really really fun coming up really soon so that'll be great!! I'm super excited for you LOL, I wanna hear all about it! そしていつも!あなたのためにいるよ!

As for me, I've been working at college stuff... for once in my life, I've been getting into a weird positive groove with my work? Like, I got all my work for a class for the week done today. It took six hours, but I have literally nothing left to do in terms of schoolwork for the week, because I got my other work done earlier these past few days. I normally procrastinate so, so much, but it's too stressful for me right now!!! So I can (hopefully) relax... although it's hard to do that sometimes ahaha. At any case, I'm excited to hopefully fill out my national dex in Y even more!! I already have almost half of the Pokémon I need caught... I want to do something else that's not Pokémon, though. We'll see what that is!

Also! It might snow in a few days, but the forecast has been really tricky lately, so there's just a chance it's going to be really cold but with no chance of snow. I'll be kind of sad if that happens LOL... but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom