• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What episode is it?

Fabio92

Reaction score
Hello to everyone!
I'm doing the editing of the 11th opening in textless version but i can't find this clip of 1s, it's the last one i need for complete the work.
Maybe somebody can tell me from wich episode of the Battle Dimension is it?
Many thanks!

vlcsnap-2024-02-01-21h14m29s933.png

If I may also ask a question:

In the first season of Pokemon, Ash meets a guy on the side of the road and the guy acts like he knows who Ash is when Ash says he's from Pallet Town. What episode is it?

In the first season of Pokemon, Ash meets a guy on the side of the road and the guy acts like he knows who Ash is when Ash says he's from Pallet Town. What episode is it?
Might be off the mark, but could it maybe have been "Challenge of the Samurai"...? At the beginning of that episode, the character-of-the-day Samurai is seeking out trainers specifically from Pallet Town, he ends up asking Ash if he's from Pallet and challenging him to a battle when he says yes.

It's the only thing that rings a bell from the first season, anyway — I can't think of any other times something like that would've happened that early (maybe in Johto?).

Back
Top Bottom