G
Local time
6:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think our's is a Dynamic :3

I'm trying to download the Wifi USB stuff to our other computer (a Vista, it didn't work before though) so far, it's going good.
    Well f***, it shows it for half a second. What the h***!?!?

Your probably getting pissed at me.
    Never thought of that....how would you do that??? I roughly remember something from a video, but that was long ago.
    Well, it says it has the same IP address as my router, and that I need to change the one for my router :p
    F*** that mean's my wifi is completely shot :mad:

I'm going to see if I can't get that Wifi USB to work.
    Now it just says that there's no acsess (I forgot how to spell...) point....rrrrrrr I'm gonna type in my error code (51300)
    @&$#, my signal got shot. I'm going to make a thread about the IP Address thing; if I get that working, then my wifi will work 100%...
    :( It didn't work....again :p and I had perfect signal too...I keep getting communication errors; how about you??
    Naw, I'm getting 52100 and 52000 :p yeah, lets try tommorow; it differs everyday :p I do have a Wifi USB Connector, but it has the same IP address as my router, so it doesn't work...I hate my wifi :mad:
    No, it's always mine :/ I use a random router somewhere in my neiborhood, so it's pretty unpredictable. It'll probably work in 2 hours or less, if that's good for you :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom