• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
K
Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Due to there being multiples of fanclubs for Mijumaru/Oshawott, they will all be merged into The Knights of Mijumaru club. For more information, see this announcement.

Sincerely,

The Bulbagarden Staff
    Oh no. You didn't really have to. You could have put "Credit to pikarar@deviantART for my avatar.".
    Hello. Excuse me, but are you perhaps pikarar from deviantART?
    Then again if you're not pikarar, I suggest you credit her in your signature for using one of her works for your avatar.
    I'll try to connect then if I can. I might be busy with family at that time, but I'll send you a message if I can make it.
    Have you been to the Advanceshipping Nation thread yet? There's been a surge of new members there so I apologize if you have already been there but I forgot.
    Sure why not? Its great to make friends. So lets get to know one other a little more. What are your interests?(Pokemon Related)

I'm mostly an Anime and Games fan. I love the 3rd generation of Pokemon the most. I'm not kind to those who bash Gen III without giving satisfactory reasons for their hate of Gen III.

I'm also an Advanceshipper. The Advanceshipping Nation thread is where I am most of the time.

I'm 16 years old and I'm from India. If you don't wish to reveal such personal info relating to age, country, etc, its perfectly fine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom