• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
thedarkbunnylord
Local time
2:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahh I see. The Swinub would have be amazing if the HP and Sp.Atk IVs were switched. But what can you do :p
    I did get a really good Snover when I was breeding them: I got: 21/31/31/31/23/31. So I hope you get some good results aswell! :D

Oh, and Ambipom: Fake Out + techinican + life orb hurts stuff... alot! Well not everything but it does dent nicely :p
    Ohh, you're using them to breed? I thought people might be training them up :)
    Well, whatever, and no problem, hope they get you some good results :D
    & thanks for the items :p
    I've got them on hand now. I just need your FC. Mine's 3567-4555-6176. :)
    (eikä ainakaan tullu epäselväks kenellekään teejiiläiselle, että mistä mun avatar on pöllitty... *viheltelyä*)
    Haha, nauroin kyllä ku selasin topikkeja ihan mielenkiinnolla, ja tuttu Mamoswine iski vastaan. :DDD Elättelin vähän toivoa "oisko toi avri", ja olihan se. Guahaha, Mamo hoiti homman kotiin.
    Sure, I'll name it that. I can trade as soon as I get it named and add your FC if you'd like.
    Wish I could, but I won't have Wifi until I get home from work. That'll be in about an hour and a half.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom