• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
8:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll check later about that. Also, you're my first and only friend on BulbagardenForums yay ur prize is my face in a box lol jk!
    That's what I meant. For that, try posting in threads where people are asking for team advice.
    Actually, the avatar of Ho-oh and Absol belongs to my friend, Ken the Pen. My avatar is of Umbreon (as you can see :D), but I like almost all Pokemon. Do you like mareep and shuckle?
    You just have to make a thread in the rate my team forums. About my team, Fergie's moveset is pretty fine, just wish there was another good physical Dark move...

Might change Drake

Won't change Tommy

And I'm changing Charlie. Thanks! Oh, I saw your age. Another fellow young BMGFer!
    Hi. I heard you make good teams, let's see how you rate mine.

Megan (Meganium)
    Petal Dance
    Earthquake
    Magical Leaf
    Return

Charlie (Ampharos)
    Thunderbolt
    Discharge
    Rock Climb
    Signal Beam

Fergie (Umbreon)
    Dark Pulse
    Faint Attack
    Psychic
    return

Tommy (Politoed)
    Waterfall
    Surf
    Ice beam (looking for TM)
    Return

Paulina (Pidgeot)
    Return
    Fly
    Aerial Ace
    U-turn

Drake (Dragonite)
    Extremespeed
    Fire Blast
    Outrage
    Earthquake
    Okay guys, I am really looking forward to Pokemon Black and White, but what I want to know is what you are looking forward to, maybe the new pokes or even the Pokemon Musical
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom