• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
10:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got it. Male Hasty Murkrow with Insomnia. Egg received August 24, 2010, egg hatched August 25, 2010. Hatched in National Park. Highly persistent characteristic.
    Been busy EV training my guys. Latios is gonna be finished either today or tomorrow. Then I can get your Murkrow.
    If that's all you got out of the article then I'm very sorry. It was my observation that significant sections of the fandom had convinced themselves that Jynx was ganguro, plain and simple, and that any suggestions of racism were nonsense. I found this to be a rather alarming and self-deluding state of affairs: people didn't want to give any serious consideration to the thought that there may have been racist imagery involved at some level. The article was supposed to demonstrate that the situation was more complex than many fans wanted to admit, and that there were legit reasons for the racism complaints. Still, sorry for wasting your time.
    The conclusion is that you can come to your own conclusion. This is just one of those cases where there are lots of compelling arguments but not enough evidence to elevate one above the others.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom