• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
E
Local time
4:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I'd actually found a pretty good RaikouSnagShipping (multichaptered!) fic, but I'm pretty sure it hasn't been updated in over like two years. -sigh-
    Yep, I know which CipherShipping fic you're talking about. That one sorta made me depressed for a while, since I'd been in a similar situation once. Bahaha.
    I myself loved the GameCube, and still do. Although it's mainly because I'm a Nintendo junkie. Heh. I still get urges to play Pokemon Colosseum/XD and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Haha.
    Okie doke. Great! I hope you enjoy it. =)
    You may or may not have already read it, but if you haven't, just know that it's AMAZING. Very well-written, and the characters aren't OOC...at all, really. Lots of Ein as well. Haha. :D
    Is it Raikousnagshipping? That's usually the most popular one with him in it. I'm actually a fan of Ciphershipping (EinxVenus). I love both of those characters. ^^ And after all, they were the only two Cipher Admins that interacted throughout the entire game. Hehe.
    I love Wes as well. I really wish there would be another game with him as the protagonist. He's one of my favorite protagonists in the entire Pokemon series. Are you a fan of the sidekick, Rui? ^^ I don't hate her like some people do, but she's not really one of my favorites. Overall, I don't mind her. Oh, and yes, you just can't hate Miror B. :3 Heh.
    Wow, really? That's odd. You'd never guess, considering the serious lack of fandom for the game. Speaking of that, do you like to read fanfictions? If you do, you should take a gander at this if you get the chance:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2762807/1/Blackmail
    You're welcome. =) I know. The first time I played the game when I was around 13 years old, I had the biggest crush on him. Haha. Now I just think he's awesome. Colosseum in general needs more love. I guess most Pokemon fans just couldn't get used to the different plotline...=/
    Hard 'n Fast is usually a good strategy for any in-game battle. Though if ur Anti-Snorlax mon is only lvl 25, u have a helluva lot of work to do ;P
    I suppose defeating him with 60s would be possible...if they were EV/IV trained. But I find all that stuff to be too much trouble.

Well, I should probably go to bed now...It was a pleasure talking to u tonight. Ttyl and goodnight!
    Ah well, at least Lonz's identity was cleared up in the end.

I find Fighting types to be too limited to make part of my active party. I did rather like using Hitmonlee back in Crystal, though...
    Well, as they say, theres more than one way to skin a cat, or in this case, a Snorlax.Making sure Snorlax is his last Pokemon, then Perish Song and swapping out guarantees a KO in 3 turns. A Gallade would do quite well against it, though. What moves does Lonz know?

Yeah, the USB cost $70, but ive found it to be well worth it.
    Oh I thought u mentioned two Gallade...my mistake :p
    I cant really remember how I beat Red...It was a while ago. I know I had my Reptos (Sceptile) take out Pikachu with Dig, and he also dealt with Blastoise. I remember my Echo (Exploud) having quite a drawn-out battle with Venusaur, and Orion (Starmie) had no trouble with Charizard. I cant remeber how Lapras fell, but I used Missy (Misdreavus) to Perish Song the Snorlax. I might have had Razor (Fearow) there too...but shes not very strong.

I have the same problem with Wifi. I managed to find a USB Transmitter though.
    Seems like a pretty solid team u have ther! But...why two Gallade? Isnt one enough? I think the only use to Gallades Fighting type is to eliminate the Bug and Dark weaknesses of a Psychic type. Unless u teach it Sky Uppercut or something...
    I do that! If I need to quickly level something, I trade it to another game. Sure, they hate u afterwards, but who really cares?
    Well, Pokemon should be a priority in everyones life! I dont play SS anymore, though...I beat Red with an egg in my party, and a lvl 70-something Misdreavus as my strongest. U should do fine. What do u use?

Ah dA? Ill be sure to check it out. U couldnt post a link, though? No biggy if u cant...
    Yeah, kinda...only as far as I know, u cant go back to Cocoon. And I cant find any Chocobos either...but its fun doing monster hunts.
    Awesome! What do u wanna do at uni?
    The game certainly opens up after chapter 10. Its no longer linear levels. Pulse stretches miles in every direction.
    So u live at home with ur parents? Cool...what else do u do?
    Haha dont worry, I was just wondering what state ur in...Im in WA.
    Haha grinding on Pulse isnt pretty. It has Silver Lobos that r bigger than Behemoths running around. Running across the grasslands looks pretty though.
    U got a new TV? Nice how much did that set u back? And, er...where abouts in Aus r u?
    Ah very nice! I quite enjoyed Palumpolum, at least the parts where u play as Snow. Im on Gran Pulse. Ive only just arrived, but I have all Eidolons except Vanilles. I tell ya what, though, grind as much as u can before hitting Pulse. Its freakin hard. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom