• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
glow
Local time
4:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BUT ARCEUS FELT PITTY TOWARDS THE HUMANS AND GIFTED THEM WITH EVOLUTIONS. THE BELIEVERS WERE OUTRAGED WHEN THEY FOUND THAT THE GOD POKEMON HAD SCOFFED AT THEM AND, IN THEIR FRUSTRATION, USED MAGIKARP AND KAKUNA AS WEPONS TO SMITE ALL POKEMON IN THIER WAY. AFTER THE DEED WAS DONE, ARCEUS WAS OUTRAGED AND CHANGED THE BELIEVER'S POKEMON INTO THE MONSTERS OF GYRADOS AND BEEDRILL. THE MONSTERS BREATHED WIND AND WATER AT THE BELIEVERS, MORPHING THEM INTO POKEMON THEMSELVES. THEN THE MONSTERS BATTERED THEIR FORMER OWNERS WITHOUT MERCY. ARCEUS AGAIN TOOK PITTY ON THE CLUMSY HUMANS AND HEALED THEIR WOUNDS AFTER SENDING THE BEASTS AWAY. HE DECLARED THAT FROM THAT POINT ON THE BELIEVERS WOULD LIVE THEIR LIVES AS POKEMON AND SUFFER THE HARSH OF THE WILD. AND IF THEY WERE EVER TRUELY SORRY, HE WOULD RELEASE THEM FROM THEIR CURSE.
    -Glow 16:28 2/3
    THEN ARCEUS SENT DOWN HIS ONLY SUN TO EARTH TO PLANT GRASS POKEMON, CREATE FIRE POKEMON OUT OF DANCING FLAMES, AND MAKE LIFE FROM WATER. THE THREE TYPES EVOLVED OVER TIME INTO 17. THE TWO BELIEVERS WERE GIFTED WITH A POKEMON OF UNBELIEVABLE POWER TO CONTROL.
    -Glow 16:28
    That is incredibly true. And thanks, Glow, I'll keep that in mind. :)

Ah, well, I'm sure it's better to be occupied than have nothing at all? I dunno. I hope you still have time for reprieve and relaxation after school starts, though. :)
    Do you have Bulbasaur? I'm sick of waiting for my sister to get one... an egg would be great, if you could breed one. I think I pretty much have everything else...
    I'm sure it would be.

Argh. School, emotional drama, school. And the exhausting repercussions afterward. But I'm still okay. Somewhat. :D

Haha, indeed it has; though I've been the opposite. I feel really bad though, since I've been an incredibly crappy mod over there. ): It's just... the only spare time I have right now is spent just going on here and keeping in contact with people.

Also, PF has been redirected to the original site, if you didn't know already.

What have you been up to, yourself? I hope your life has been treating you well, as always. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom