• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can write in Dwarvish? That's harder than speaking Elvish lmao!

I actually thought more about Sandor after what you said and you're right. It's easy to get lost in the whole "Joffrey's Hound" part but his story is quite interesting. There's more to come, start reading again lol.

I might see if I can find those books, they sound pretty interesting. I remembered a book I read a few years ago that was actually partly historical. It was the first book in the Boudica series by Manda Scott. For some reason I never read the others though. I should do that lol.

Have you ever read the His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman? They are my favourite books after ASoIaF. Just amazing. Do not let the movie The Golden Compass ruin those books. They're incredible!
    Hmm.. I suppose it's quite possible I misunderstood your post. I'll see if I can find it though.

Edit: Looks like you might've found it first.
    Hey.. I saw you post somewhere that you could trade someone a shiny egg. Just wanted to let you know that they aren't shiny anymore after they're traded. (or at least that's what I'm told)

Didn't want you to trade someone one that was supposed to be shiny and them go all wtf on you because it wasn't. =)
    Oh trust me, I almost gave up on Silmarillion myself but I pushed through, lol. It is definitely worth it. I've wanted a Tengwar tattoo for years but I'm too much of a chicken haha. One day! I actually taught myself to speak some Sindarin when I was younger. Still have bits of it in my head somwhere lol.

Sandor Clegane is your favourite? Have to admit I haven't heard that before lol. What is it you like about him? Interesting :)

The Masters of Rome series sounds very good but I'm not sure I'd like it. I know too much about Roman history so I think I'd have a hard time living in the "fantasy" of the books. I love going to another world when I read, I guess :)
    I absolutely adore The Silmarillion! If you love the Elves (and let's be honest, who doesn't? lol) you'll love that book. It can be quite confusing at first when it talks about the Valar and their relationships and things but well worth it if you stick past the first few chapters! Loads of great little stories and information.

I have read the Children of Hurin as well. Also great but sad too!

I've started reading A Game of Thrones again after all the talk lol. Couldn't put it down last night so about 100 pages in already! I've actually never heard of the book you're reading. Is it good?
    Well I know you're going to love them! Just talking about them makes me want to read through them all again. Same with LotR now lol. Have you ever read The Silmarillion?
    Lol, ooh sorry. I didn't really spoil anything for you (thankfully!) but you should read them asap. The wait sucks but you'll kick yourself for not having finished them sooner! I'm just hoping that it's not another 5 year wait after Dance.
    I've read the first book a few times now but I can never bring myself to read the rest because I know it'll make me go crazy having to wait again. I mean, it's been 5 years since Feast. Ridiculous!

I think Daenerys and Jon are my favourites. I love their stories the most. They've grown so much in the series. I'm still haunted by the Red Wedding lol. Didn't see that coming! Who do you enjoy reading about the most?
    Wow, that thought is terrifying! I try to keep checking in on his blog, hoping for news of Dance but it's soooo slow. As soon as a release date is announced, I'll have to re-read all the books just to remember what happened lol
    I just realised that I replied to you about ASoIaF but did it on my page. Grr, lol. Anyway, I said "I really am but I'm also nervous. I hope they do the books justice. Although, I've seen the pilot script which was leaked and it was amazing. The dialogue was just taken from the books, no messing around with it. That's a good start lol. How about you?"
    Hey. Okay, gimme 5 minutes to rename the thing and I'll meet you in wifi.

The Shiny names as they are are fine. Thanks. :)
    Hey sorry we just missed each other, I should be around to trade most of the day, and I'll be around tonight as well.
    This may seem really random but I was looking at your blog (awesome, btw!) and I noticed that you named your Shinies after characters in A Song of Ice and Fire. I love you so much for that, lmao!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom