• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
10:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi I really love to have a battle with you. I only have 1 pokemon and it's second evolution now. Would you like to do it on aim as I have it now and want to do my first one on it. Just give me a time (sort differences out so tell me it where you are) and we'll find a ref online. Thanks and I added your name to my buddy list.
    i may be off work friday (loads of holiday days to catch up on) so if i am off work then any time - if not i'll VM when i'm home & if i don't catch you friday i can be on pretty much any time on saturday
    lol that's why i hate PM's - i lose track on conversations! i've got the leafeon all EV'd up (252Atk/252Spe/4...) with leaf blade / quick attack / yawn / swords dance & i've went all out with the ribbons (even got the 3 from the resort thingy - cost 999,999 pokemonies!) the last "daily" ribbon will be on friday & it should be at level 100 by then & ready to go

the moveset is so that you can stick either x-scissor or return on it via TM (or both) & delete either yawn or quick attack depending on how you want it - yawn has proved useful for getting a couple of sword dances in during testing so i'd personally get rid of quick attack but your call dude!
    just got your PM dude (i hate them things!) what do you want to trade for your Unown dude?

(ps: if you want to trade over your bronzor i can deduce your SID & trade it back then show you how to RNG for shiny eggs - it's real easy)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom