C
Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no it's ok! don't worry! :D lets try again. i was having the connection problems as well.
    hey there, I just added you to my Pal-Pad when I saw your msg...not sure what to do to actually go to your house =/
    I think it is fine now I saw you so you are in my pal-pad and vice versa so if everything is correct i could visit your house soon in the dream world.

If synchronizing the pal-pad with Global links doesn't take too long
    haha i actually have several scizor clones for myself, and yeah im afraid it might not work if i traded with you..
    G'luck finding the manaphy :)
    Sorry but I've already a Goon Scizor, I downloaded into the same game I got that Manaphy lol
    i got a bronzor on diamond in some cave / a magnemite in HG safari zone (pure luck that one) / but in platinum i ran into three: 2x shiny graveller on route 225 while catching pokemon for RNG seeds (1 exploded) & a gastrodon in that marsh bit with the rain

just click through the HGSS routes on bulbapedia & find an area with plenty of common pokemon - having a pokemon with the "static" ability attracts electric pokemon so that could help too
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom