• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Every Breaking Wave
Local time
5:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I appreciate that Matkin. For the most part, I prefer to lurk most forums, though I do like to post here and there when I feel there is something I can actually positively contribute to.
    30 something friends speaks a different language to me (that's lots of internet friends)! You even say you are more "well-liked [...] on the chat and the forums", to me that translates into popularity. Or have I missed something? As to the respect difference I truly cannot see how you made that distinction or came to that conclusion.
    Since this: "There is a difference between you and me, and that difference is invariably the reason why I am more well-liked and respected on both the chat and the forums than you are."
    By your own admission you are super popular and have tons of friends, thus I think you fit the definition of cool kid unlike me :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom