Froakie
Local time
8:07 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My schedule isn't finalized yet, but I signed up for Calculus, English Literature, Chemistry, Human Anatomy, Newspaper, European History, and Advance Placement Art...I might switch out of the last one because I doubt my abilities ^^; (they don't take animu art too well...)

Oops, I lied apparently, I go back the 24th and I've been planning my HW time all wrong...Darn it all >_>
    Yay! :D
    That means you're around the same year I'm at, I think. What are you studying? I go back on the 25th :( Not even waiting for the Takuto, darn you education system!
    Thanks~ I'm trying to improve, maybe work my way up to exaggerated cartoon expressions.

Oh yeah! You're from London...Does that mean you're attending sixth form? (My knowledge of the British education system is quite limited XD) My break started in May as well, but only now do I start to do the summer assignments :p
    LOL, I don't know, it just seemed kinda random ^^
    Thanks so much :D Yeah, I always draw my siggies. I'm thinking about making a Paul one soon, but with school starting and all, I don't know if I'll have time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom