• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
7:55 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I can't really help you with getting bored of your own story, can I? What can I say if you just can't be bothered to do it any more? I can say try harder but how much is that going to help?

Sorry if this sounds harsh but I really can't help you with that.
    I don't know really. Why don't you try writing out a long term plan for your story? That quite often helps - that way you're looking forward to getting to certain parts of the story and it gives your story a new life!
    Now I've read the whole thing! The story's definitely taken a nice route. The deformed Pokemon definitely capture my interest.
    Mmk, I'm having trouble getting your main character right, messy hair being my mortal nemesis on sprites, so would the burnt in the center city with Nuclear Towers in the center and the title be ok? Hell, I've recalled a statement of noone being allowed near the city anyway.
    I have been... well... immersed in FMA. And I won't geet mad, I understand. What do you mean by the whole thing?
    Sorry for disappearing. XD Leah's story's getting awfully suspenseful! You're new one's great, too! n_n
    Hey, I was wondering if you might like a sneak preview of the first chapter of my next series - Dragon Days?
    Ooh, how exciting, I will be sure to read it as soon as I get a chance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom