• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
10:03 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol, that reminded me of something.
    I wonder how some of the fattest people get their pants on, so they must either spray them on or paint them on..
    Someone had a story with people being eaten alive? Seriously?

Also, no needy to get all testy and catching 'tudes and what not. I'm just giving you my opinion. It's up to you whether my opinion matters or not.
    Well, not really. Name a few. I'm curious. :spin:

But seriously though, you called a 10-year-old kid and Nurse Joy. Not to mention the tens of residents of Pallet Town and the excessive use of language and the bad grammar and the nonexistant plot. Need i go on?
    I'm gonna tell you right now. That story will not get you a capture. Everything about that story goes against the URPG rules and the rules for the story section of the URPG. Just a heads up.
    Lol, I don't have a DSI XD I just didn't want to put my location up and I wasn't sure what to say there...
    hey, there is a back log of old stories that need to be graded (your's is the 12th oldest on BMG that hasn't been claimed, and i can't even imaging the backlog on PE2K), i'm trying to get through each one (BMG) for my frenzy, Also instead of posting in your own story, post in the story chat thread
    It's not about people bumping it, dude. Stop posting them. Blog about it if you need to say it. Don't post threads about it.
    For future reference - you can delete threads that you've created so long as nobody else has replied to them. That'll help if you accidentally create one in the wrong section.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom