glow
Local time
11:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• THE CREATURE KNOWN AS SANDSLASH SHALL BE WORSHIPED BY ONE BEING, AND THAT BEING WILL BE DUBBED THE MASTER OF ALL SANDSLASH. THUS ARCEUS HAS SPOKEN.
    -Sandslash-Master 66:6
    Ahhh, over here we just go straight into univeristy, TAFE or other forms of tertiary education. If not, then you take up full time employment.

Ahh. I guess I'm okay. Just finished off my maths assignment, and trying to work on my chemistry assignment, which is inducing a gradual feeling of depression and fear inside me. I usually fly through assignments and chemistry, but this is simply APYAIGKSDSLSF; I have no words. ):

What about you?
    Well, most high schools over here start at either grade 8 or 7, to my knowledge; before then is primary school which is typically grades 1-7, or 1-6, respectively. However, if you attend a college (not to be confused with a tertiary level of education campus), then Junior/Primary/Elementary school would be grades 1-5, Middle School 6-9, and Senior School 10-12.

Thus, seeing as I go to a state (meaning public) college, I started high school education in grade 8, even if technically I was still in Middle School. If that makes sense? xD So yeah, I am in my third year of high school right now, though technically it is my first year of senior schooling phase.

And no. I didn't skip any grades. ^^; THOUGH I WISH I HAD SO THAT I COULD FEEL ALL SPECIAL. :'D

I am planning to get A's, in order to go to the university I want, or at least the course which I'd prefer.

Oh, wow. ): I hope you manage to get into that field somehow, though.
    I tend to get A's in everything, but it's only grade 10, so it's nothing to brag about. But I actually like science, though I'm not much of a fan of physics as I am of chemistry.

)= Can't you study a course that would contribute to a job in marine biology, though?
    I'm usually better at drawing pokemon then writing about them. It's funny though, I want to make a comic but my art isn't that... developed yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom