• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
7:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, can you add me to the notification list for When Evil Meets Evil: Hoenn Horrors?
    Alright Alster,
    My bad! I'll be sure to read and comment.
    You know what, since its my fault and all. I promise I'll always read and comment.
    I feel bad since you always read AND post.
    Sorry for taking so long to read the fic.
    I was reading but simply didn't have time to reply, however I really like it and I think you've really improved for before.
    Could you add me to the contact list.
    Sorry again for the time.
    Well, the story will actually start 15 years later, but I just love having the baby go into the Avatar State and beat the guy apart. And the old man will play a part as well. So thanks!
    Gladly, and yeah. Mine's the Legend of Naku fic. But the prologue is shorter as always, I'm working on Chapter 1: The Son of Terra now.

And yeah, I'll head on over and get reading.
    Less reviews than usual, but I just started a new fic.
    I can review it if you want, I'll just need to read it....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom