• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
10:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm so, so sorry that I still don't have a grade up. The mandatory overtime at work has finally stopped, and I've got the grade basically ready except for the part where I actually write it. You should have it shortly.
    Yes, I am, and I'm sorry it's taken so long. It's sitting on my desk at home, marked up and just about ready, but we've got mandatory overtime at work and I have just been solidly busy for the past month.

You can count on a grade within the next week, though.
    About the latest post:

1. I just realized that Chikorita doens't learn Double Team until Gen. 5. I tried to find some way to explain it in the RP, but I failed.

2. You can pick the Gender. Of course, if you pick Male, Attract will fail (you have to read the RP first to understand what I'm getting at), and if you pick female, Attract will succeed. You can pick whichever one you want. At the end of the RP, you'll get the chance to make your final decisions about everything.

That's about it. I realize I've been pretty slow posting lately, and I am honestly sorry for that. It's just that there's finals and all of that kind of stuff going on right now, so my posting has slowed a bit. After next week, I should be back to posting more frequently. So, bear with me. And thanks for sticking with me. :)
    Question: Are you a big poster? Or do you want me to give you a chance to build up MCR before I introduce a Pokemon?

I know some people have trouble making posts that are big enough to successfully capture the Pokemon, so I can help by putting about 2 or 3 posts in between encounters so that you can get some free characters before battling.
    Hey, I see that you want to go through the Park. I'm willing to take you, but I saw that you only had Parkballs and Superballs. I just wanted to make sure that you had everything that you wanted. You'll need Hyperballs if you want to capture some 3rd stage Pokemon.

Also, it may be a good idea to invest in a camera. I can understand if you can't get one, but I'm just throwing that out there. I bring emergency supplies, but they cost a bit more than the regular supplies. Other than that, I can't wait to get your RP started! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom