Alolan Aipom
Local time
6:44 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you though of adding mirror coat to the set? mantine has pretty good SpD so it could get a surprise KO - yeah getting a good HP type is just pot luck dude :-(
    nah the nature doesn't matter at all - & it may take a while but it's luck of the draw really - all depends on if i get a good seed & a low frame to RNG from so it can take half hour or a few hours!
    i've been flick through the new pokemon - spoilers don't bother me at all to be honest

what moves you looking to get onto mantine dude? if they're extremely hard to get TM's then i may need a parent but if they can be chain bred i can probably do it easy enough - i don't breed for perfect IV's but i have a great ditto (31 in every stat) & i try to keep the best pokemon but if you've got a mantine with good IV's then the baby will probably be better
    i can breed any but usually end up with spares due to trades falling through - at the moment i have zubat / lapras / eevee / dratini / shuckle / miltank / mudkip / ralts / aron / swablu / solrock / shellos in my trade boxes - i often just throw them to the GTS for a magikarp or a bidoof in the hope someone will be happy with it! lmk if you want any of them i'll keep hold of them for you

anyway dude i've been up since 5:40am so i'm long overdue sleepytime :-/ thanks for the trade! :-D
    dark puls & stealth rock would be very useful for me! i never bother with HGSS so they're "rare" for me ;-P

bring 4 pokemon dude - i'll chuck a random shiny over too
    i'm off to bed in a few minutes dude - just gonna have a smoke & i'll get on wifi when i'm back - just bring any 3 pokemon dude
    well i'm always too busy on Platinum to play HGSS so any TM's that can be got easily on there would be cool - anything really dude
    i thought it was complicated until i tried it - it's a LOT easier than it looks - well, in DPPl it is... HGSS is a whole different ball game

i've never had any luck randomly breeding a shiny pokemon but i've been quite lucky with random encounters - i had 2 in 1 week once
    regarding shiny babies:
    long answer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudorandom_number_generator
    short answer: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52180

if you don't need them shiny then it won't take long at all dude (they'd be hatched by now if it wasn't for a huge chinese meal arriving :-P ) i'll shoot you a VM when they're done dude

i release most pokemon i get in trades but any items that can't be bought in Platinum are always handy!

i find it odd that i'm old enough to be father to most of the kids on here... hey i just may be!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom