• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Alolan Aipom
Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you though of adding mirror coat to the set? mantine has pretty good SpD so it could get a surprise KO - yeah getting a good HP type is just pot luck dude :-(
    nah the nature doesn't matter at all - & it may take a while but it's luck of the draw really - all depends on if i get a good seed & a low frame to RNG from so it can take half hour or a few hours!
    i've been flick through the new pokemon - spoilers don't bother me at all to be honest

what moves you looking to get onto mantine dude? if they're extremely hard to get TM's then i may need a parent but if they can be chain bred i can probably do it easy enough - i don't breed for perfect IV's but i have a great ditto (31 in every stat) & i try to keep the best pokemon but if you've got a mantine with good IV's then the baby will probably be better
    i can breed any but usually end up with spares due to trades falling through - at the moment i have zubat / lapras / eevee / dratini / shuckle / miltank / mudkip / ralts / aron / swablu / solrock / shellos in my trade boxes - i often just throw them to the GTS for a magikarp or a bidoof in the hope someone will be happy with it! lmk if you want any of them i'll keep hold of them for you

anyway dude i've been up since 5:40am so i'm long overdue sleepytime :-/ thanks for the trade! :-D
    dark puls & stealth rock would be very useful for me! i never bother with HGSS so they're "rare" for me ;-P

bring 4 pokemon dude - i'll chuck a random shiny over too
    i'm off to bed in a few minutes dude - just gonna have a smoke & i'll get on wifi when i'm back - just bring any 3 pokemon dude
    well i'm always too busy on Platinum to play HGSS so any TM's that can be got easily on there would be cool - anything really dude
    i thought it was complicated until i tried it - it's a LOT easier than it looks - well, in DPPl it is... HGSS is a whole different ball game

i've never had any luck randomly breeding a shiny pokemon but i've been quite lucky with random encounters - i had 2 in 1 week once
    regarding shiny babies:
    long answer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudorandom_number_generator
    short answer: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52180

if you don't need them shiny then it won't take long at all dude (they'd be hatched by now if it wasn't for a huge chinese meal arriving :-P ) i'll shoot you a VM when they're done dude

i release most pokemon i get in trades but any items that can't be bought in Platinum are always handy!

i find it odd that i'm old enough to be father to most of the kids on here... hey i just may be!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom