• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Alolan Aipom
Local time
10:16 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol let's talk about football & beer or something :p

i'll bring the solrock - got some other randoms some may be good some may be dire - i just hatch a random one every now & again a lot of the time when i get an RNG dry patch
    foreign ditto increase the chances of getting a shiny (x4 i think... still around 1/~2000 though) but the nature passing down thing is lost if the pokemon are from different language games :-(

you may be able to trade the ralts - do what i do & either throw it over to someone with an "i have no shiny pokemon :-( " threads or onto the GTS - i have another 5 shinies for you with the mantine so go wild dude clone them trade them kill them they're yours! :p

i like any TM's or battle items or shards or anything like that so if you've got too much of anything just chuck them over dude - they won't go to waste! :-D
    holy feck that's spooky! :-O

i'd just clicked on the convo to send you the news - i bred a female calm water absorb shiny mantine eventually - checked the IV's & oh dear... so i bred another (male this time) & i've got these for you: 21/18/28/31/31/27 - not too shabby :-D got the egg moves ice beam / mirror coat / rain dance / mud sport too

i'm gonna go have a smoke & if you're good to go i'll get on wifi & trade the mantine over dude

(ps - if the flawless ditto is the one nicknamed "Ditto" then it's foreign so it won't work with the everstone :-( but great for RNGing thanks to the "masuda method" thingy)
    Who on earth are you? Can burke not defend himself? This is pathetic. He's a grown man crying over spilled milk on a video game website. Read the posts. He became rude with me because I was offline. If going offline offends him that much he really should take a look at his life. As should you, attacking me because I do not get along with your buddy. You say he is nothing but nice? Shenanigans. Very rude actually. Now I see why you get along. Posting rude messages on my wall when you have absolutely no reason to contact me.
    on wifi & ready to go dude! the better IV's on the parents will give a better chance of the baby having good IV's but it's still a bit random - here's hoping with them
    just the mantine would be needed for that - i don't have a male wobuffet but i need to breed one anyway (for my shellos & mudkip with counter & mirror coat projects) & RNG makes it very quick to get the right gender

i don't think the power items work in DPPl dude just HGSS - i know the everstone messes up RNGing so the power items would probably do the same
    (you've inspired me to make this my next egg move project!)

shoot me a VM when you can get them over dude i shouldn't be far from the PC
    could be worth asking in the battle forums place what they recommend over there - they all have a lot of knowledge & most of them are very helpful
    i could do this easily enough (twister looks like a pain!) - it would take a bit of time to get the parents ready - well - i have a corsola with mirror coat so i could teach it the ice beam TM as it would be quicker anyway
    this is a great site for working out egg moves - it would take a while but i could work on a mirror coat combo (mirror coat / mud sport / twister / ice beam) or something
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom