S
Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I mean, I think he looks like the lovechild of Gary and Paul and Drew (somehow) but in a good way XD. I'm hoping that if Ash gets a tsutarja, it can interact with Shooti's :D oohh...you too? XD

I don't work well with grass starters...but tsutarja is just so adorable! It's eyes are just so big and FIERCE!
    I can't wait to see how Ash reacts with all these seemingly interesting people we've seen so far! I'm especially looking forward to Dento and Shooti not because I have a fixation with his rivals...no, not at all XD

More the reason to choose mijumaru! Honestly, I thought that he was the worst looking one when he first came out XD I want Dento to get the deer so badly :(
    Hm... he's nice, I guess.
    He reminded me of Gaga's song Paparazzi when he asked Ash for his autograph. :O
    Yeeesss! I wonder if they're all related? 8D Now it really does look like Dento's Harem! (I'm sure you noticed the cheerleaders in the Background in one of the previews? ;D)

The first gym leader isn't really that easy if you don't train much before and end up having to face him with a type weakness because you got the wrong pokemon >_>
    Did you see the newest info about his gym? I hope we get to see the other monkey owners too! none is as fab as Dento though

I demand a fabulous showdown between N and Dento.

Aww, that sucks :( I eventually just gave up on the dub and watched the raw XD I pretend I know what they're saying, lol.
    I'd say he looks so Harley then, since he's synonymous for both XD
    I can't believe that we have to wait more than 4 episodes for this guy :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom