• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
5:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I mean, I think he looks like the lovechild of Gary and Paul and Drew (somehow) but in a good way XD. I'm hoping that if Ash gets a tsutarja, it can interact with Shooti's :D oohh...you too? XD

I don't work well with grass starters...but tsutarja is just so adorable! It's eyes are just so big and FIERCE!
    I can't wait to see how Ash reacts with all these seemingly interesting people we've seen so far! I'm especially looking forward to Dento and Shooti not because I have a fixation with his rivals...no, not at all XD

More the reason to choose mijumaru! Honestly, I thought that he was the worst looking one when he first came out XD I want Dento to get the deer so badly :(
    Hm... he's nice, I guess.
    He reminded me of Gaga's song Paparazzi when he asked Ash for his autograph. :O
    Yeeesss! I wonder if they're all related? 8D Now it really does look like Dento's Harem! (I'm sure you noticed the cheerleaders in the Background in one of the previews? ;D)

The first gym leader isn't really that easy if you don't train much before and end up having to face him with a type weakness because you got the wrong pokemon >_>
    Did you see the newest info about his gym? I hope we get to see the other monkey owners too! none is as fab as Dento though

I demand a fabulous showdown between N and Dento.

Aww, that sucks :( I eventually just gave up on the dub and watched the raw XD I pretend I know what they're saying, lol.
    I'd say he looks so Harley then, since he's synonymous for both XD
    I can't believe that we have to wait more than 4 episodes for this guy :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom