L
Local time
7:03 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good to see you're on Smogon's blacklist. I hope you weren't trading anything of mine there that was NR, cos if you were, you're going on my blacklist too.
    Yeah, that would be awesome! I have some other offers for cloning too. lol XD btw Did the forum go offline earlier? I was suppose to trade with another cloner today, but I couldn't get on the forum. :(
    Yeah, my birthday is today. XD I'll jold the giveaway today, but do everything Wednesday including cloning. Turns out that a few of my distant friends are here for it, so I'll be hanging out with them. ^^
    Not yet. I haven't been on cause I've been busy con preping. :) if it comes down to it I'll try to have them checked when I get back on Sunday.
    Hi, remember that Aipom you traded me? Could you do me a favor and change the name on it from all capitals to the properly capitalized version? I'd really appreciate it.
    Well, it's really just that you need to use a few periods here and there, even smileys will do as thought-breakers. really couldn't care less about apostrophes or capitals. Also, ya might wanna collect your thoughts a bit before you go off on a tangent. What specific post(s) led you to believe that shadow was running a scam?
    Corrected:
    Hey Shadowjon, you wouldn't mind me checking the IVs of your pokemon, would you? all it takes is we go to the trade room, and I check the IVs, that's it. Seems rather fishy how you are offering these pokemon, and asking for IVs of other pokemon, yet you don't tell what their IVs are- I mean, I'm only trying to prevent scams against these people offering you their pokemon. Plus, how do you know their EVs? I mean, I could EV train pokemon, and say they been EV trained perfectly while that's far from the truth. I can also check their EVs, if you so wish.

Please learn to type properly if you're going to write such a long rant about a possible(read: unlikely) scam. I have nothing against r+r, but it does hurt to read such awful grammar.
    ----------
    hey shadowjon you wouldnt mind me checking the ivs of your pokemon all it takes is me and you to go to trade room and i check the ivs thats it seems rather fishy how you offering these pokemon and asking for iv's of pokemon yet you dont tell what there ivs are i mean im only trying to prevent scams against these people offering you there pokemon plus how do you know there evs i mena i could ev train poemon and say they been ev train perfectly while thats far from the truth i cn also check there evs
    ----------

----------
    ----------
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom